• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
MM15vn - Noah

Must Read & Agree Before Purchase: Click Here

MM15 Review Here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?374132-Niwalker-MiniMax-Nova-MM15-%282xMT-G2-4x18650%29-Prototype-Review-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS

Manufacture Link:
http://www.niwalkerlight.com/content/?275.html

Check out post 2 for photos and more details

$225 Carrier tweaks + LED direct bonded to Copper, Current boost to 6.5A, New thermal compound, Driver Touch Up, Driver thermal pad cooling, improved wiring

Dedome for warmer tint and better throw:
+$5 per Dedome LED
+$7 for Dark Heated Bezel
+$35 Extra Copper Heat Sink

+$15 for International (Outside of USA) Shipping
+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on light
If you want Shipping Insurance Please Ask

PM or email me for payment instructions.
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

makapuu

Enlightened
Re: WTS: 456

SC600W VS MM15vn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDktlxy4J-k&feature=youtu.be

Dedome Conclusion

I really hate to say this but Dedome is stunning. The tint is not too warm like in the other lights. The throw is much improved. Yet the flood is still plentiful! My personal Light will be both dedome. No doubt about it.

I hate to praise Dedome because I will have to be doing a lot of extra dedome work and and dedome MTG2 is a tough task. There is a 15-20% chance of ruining the LED during Dedome which I will have to replace. I am still not going to charge for dedome but a tip would be more than appreciated for the extra work :)

Thanks All!

Stock Turbo = 4.4A => 5,200 Est. OTF Lumen, 4:30-4:50 minutes until overheat protection throttle down

Stage 1 Turbo = 6.5A Est. 6000-6500 OTF Luemn 2:00 minutes until overheat protection throttle down. Use high drain cells for best performance.

Production Version: MM15

4/25/2014 Update

Update:

Final MM15vn S1 will be driven to about 6.4-6.7A.
Current draw from each battery will also be this high so High Drain 18650 will work best
With fullly charge IMR18650 fresh off the charger you can expect about 1.5-2 minutes until thermal protection kick down to high. Really depends on ambient temperatures.
After a few Turbo cycles the light can be run much longer as voltage drops a little. Visual max brightness appears to be the same.
High can be run for a real long time until the light gets uncomfortably hot
Turn off or throttle down to lower modes when the light gets uncomfortably hot to hold
As with all my lights never run a light and especially this one unattended
Not holding the light bare hand to feel the heat and/or letting someone use this light without knowing these warnings
is running the light unattended

--------------------------------------------

New Extra Thick Copper Heat Sink Option +$45

Dark Heat Treated Bezel

Last edited by a moderator:

metalhead69

Enlightened

If it's the MM15.... SOLD!!!
I've been waiting for this one!!!
This is going to be an awesome light!!! =)

CUL8R

Enlightened

Please remember our email discussion on this light when you have it ready. And that boost is perfect! Exactly what I hoped for.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't afford right now but I LOVE the tint of dedomed MTG2 ... Would be an EPIC little light.