• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Do the boots that DarkSucks sell work with the Haiku?

gonefishing

Enlightened
does anyone know if the boots Jason at Dark Sucks sells, fit the Haiku?

Thanks!

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: changing the boot color

They do, but you will need a razor to do some surgery if memory serves - not hard. This is what I have in my Haiku.

gonefishing

Enlightened

Thank you! After a 157 views someone knew the answer! I actually emailed Jason and he confirmed what you said eala.

They do, but you will need a razor to do some surgery if memory serves - not hard. This is what I have in my Haiku.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Thank you! After a 157 views someone knew the answer! I actually emailed Jason and he confirmed what you said eala.
The amount of views is irrelevant, if those 157 people knew the answer I'm sure they would have replied.

Norm

gonefishing

Enlightened

Yes! I should have titled it as such. Next time.... The internet, txt messaging, electronic communication in general can me misconstrued is so many ways.

+1

If the title had said "Does Dark Sucks Boot Fit the Haiku?" Then your result would have been faster. I came here looking for a tutorial!

gunga

Flashaholic
I use them. You have to cut the button down inside. Any 14mm boot works. It's less waterproof but should do
Fine for splashing and maybe a quick dunk.

cowsmilk

Newly Enlightened
I think your question has already been answered, but I wanted to show you proof.
3a7ybysy.jpg

That is a 1xAA pak, with the Prometheus blue button. As already mentioned, you will have to turn the button inside out and trim the nub off on the inside. I can get a picture of this later if you wish, as I really should go back to bed.:)

murrydan

Newly Enlightened
Where did you get the colored o-rings?

Nevermind, found some.

Last edited: