which emitter for a novatac 120

Z06Pilot

Newly Enlightened
I have done the k2 emitter swap, and have a couple more novatac 120 lights that I would like to upgrade. I am thinking a xpe or xml may be the way to go. What emitter lends itself to a novatac install? What would be a step above the k2 swap?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 1 with a xp-g2 and 1 with xp-e2. Both are really great. Can't go wrong with either one

Z06Pilot

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone make bezels for novatac lights anymore, Ti or stainless?

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally like the XM-L2 floody beam yet it still has useful throw with the NT reflector..

Z06Pilot

Newly Enlightened
I installed a 5000k xml2 last night. It is an awesome flood. I am waiting on some xpg 2 s2 5700 emitters, and will try that in another.

genera13

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys. I just got a Novatac 120. I love the light I just want more lumens. From my research I think an XML would be the way to go. I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a member that installs them and already has the parts. If i had to buy them and send them along with the light that is no problem. I just do not know where to get the led and other necessary items. I someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.