High Power CFLs?

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Were should I be looking or what should I be searching to find HIGH wattage CFLs, I recently posted about a 60 Philips bulb, but that is the only bulb I cant find of that wattage, searching for High power dose not get me anywhere on amazon and google, is there like a online bulb shop?

Im looking for similar bulb to phillips, Good Colour Temp, 4500k area, ideally B22 cap, 60-100W range (not equivalent watts, as searching 60W bulbs ends up with Equivalent bulbs) Im looking for a powerful bubl to go in a ceiling pendent, no fancy shades or holders just your standard B22 Ceiling pendent so I have plenty of bright light when I am doing a task that requires it.

If I was to use that Philips bulb it would not go in a ceiling pendent as its a E27 bulb, will there be any issue with running it in a adpater (its powerful so no idea if there would be any heat issue with an adapter or if they could take the power)

Thanks all.

electronupdate

Newly Enlightened
Were should I be looking or what should I be searching to find HIGH wattage CFLs, I recently posted about a 60 Philips bulb, but that is the only bulb I cant find of that wattage, searching for High power dose not get me anywhere on amazon and google, is there like a online bulb shop?

Im looking for similar bulb to phillips, Good Colour Temp, 4500k area, ideally B22 cap, 60-100W range (not equivalent watts, as searching 60W bulbs ends up with Equivalent bulbs) Im looking for a powerful bubl to go in a ceiling pendent, no fancy shades or holders just your standard B22 Ceiling pendent so I have plenty of bright light when I am doing a task that requires it.

If I was to use that Philips bulb it would not go in a ceiling pendent as its a E27 bulb, will there be any issue with running it in a adpater (its powerful so no idea if there would be any heat issue with an adapter or if they could take the power)

Thanks all.

ebay.com search for "400w cfl"

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Hmm, I found some 100W bulbs thare 400W equivlent, kind of what Im looking for, maby a bit on the high side though, thinking more 60-80 region, just need to find UK stock of similar items.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Cheer, adpters will work though wont they?

That 85W one...YIKES!

Looking at it the Philips one is £8.50 so cheaper and nicer tint, think I have found what I want form the beginging I guess but nice to know there are other options, might get a coupla 85/100W ones for outdoors, heat wont be an issue as typical on time would be less than five mins.