• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Downloads 9th Run Ti Pocket Rocket XM-L2

LightJunk

Enlightened
Need funds for other project thus this nice light has to go. It is in mint condition. Turned on few times. Never carried or used around the house. Bought from here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?376253-Pocket-Rocket-9th-run-XM-L2

I'm the first owner. No:3 in the list.

Comes with Ti pocket clip, SS screws & nuts. The clip was sanded & polished by myself. I've also put a GITD sticker around the LED. I can remove it if you prefer it that way.

Emitter is XM-L2 T6-1A (7000K-6500K) Cool White. LED is perfectly centred. The second picture makes it look out of centre. The GITD sticker is giving that effect.

IMG_0012_zpse3136750.jpg

IMG_0014_zpse3136750.jpg

This package is worth $320. I'm selling it at $285 $270 SOLD to gladius.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

First :takeit: here with prompt payment gets the light. Price is inclusive of Paypal fees & shipping Registered Mail Worldwide.

I ship from Malaysia. I will PM the tracking number to the buyer after I ship.

Paypal is jeromerinjes---at---gmail---dot---com

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
LJ :)

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Downloads 9th Run Ti Pocket Rocket

Hello LJ..

any chance you change the emiter for a HiCRI one?

59ride

Enlightened

I will take it mate :) paypal to follow

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't believe nobody has snatched this one up yet. That price is a steal for a mint condition light, considering that worldwide shipping is included.

There aren't that many 18650-sized Titanium customs arround at this price point nowadays. Load in a 3400mAh 18650 and you'll have terrific run-times on this. It is also surprisingly compact for an 18650-sized light. All-in-all... A great EDC light.

A good light to start your titanium collection with... Or for established collectors and users, a great addition to the family.

Good luck with the sales, LightJunk!

LightJunk

Enlightened

I can't believe nobody has snatched this one up yet. That price is a steal for a mint condition light, considering that worldwide shipping is included.

There aren't that many 18650-sized Titanium customs arround at this price point nowadays. Load in a 3400mAh 18650 and you'll have terrific run-times on this. It is also surprisingly compact for an 18650-sized light. All-in-all... A great EDC light.

A good light to start your titanium collection with... Or for established collectors and users, a great addition to the family.

Good luck with the sales, LightJunk!

Thanks jonwkng. A steal indeed.