Windows RG ... Humor

Tomas

Banned
I got this from an MS Windows friend. She said she didn't see any improvements over the version she's running now ...

Windows RG Demo
disco.gif

Enjoy!

(Requires Flash.)

T_sig6.gif
fan.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
Thanks Tomas. I ran across that about the time windows 98 was being introduced, but haven't been able to locate it recently. It was a teaser; made us think maybe Windows 98 would be as good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
You mean blue screens and fatal exception errors aren't normal operation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif But honestly, while 98 was an unreliable pain in the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif, Win2K seems to be bullet-proof. After running Win2K for a year and a half, I've had no crashes and haven't even had to do a re-install. Now if Saint Bill of Seattle will only get with it and fix those security issues.......... <flying pig graemlin>

Dan

Saaby

Flashaholic
I don't know about that Mac one, it won't run in Safari, Apple's web browser /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'll open Opera and hope for the best. I'll cry if I have to run Internet Exploter.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hmm...this Mac just don't work on this Mac. (Safari, Opera, MSIE)