What would you buy? Money not an issue.

blerkoid

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I would like to know what your dream flashlights are! Maybe you already own it, but I would love to know what you consider the best.

Personally I have the TK75 and it offers great throw and flood. I haven't seen much that compares to it.
The taxman was good to me, so I get to buy a new torch! The sky is the limit! Hit me with your dream lights and hopefully I can make it my next purchase!

Thanks!

Issue

Enlightened
Deft-x. 900usd is abit much at the moment for that light, im waiting for next light that beats it! :)

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say a Beast II or the newest Hellfighter. Both give conspicuous consumption new meaning. I mean, with the Hellfighter I could stand at one edge of the small town I live in and pretty much light up the other half of town. But it would be fun.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would get a HDS rotary 250 or 170 neutral.

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooh idk, nothing fancy (Not. My. Style.), maybe just a spy007 and something in a surefire hellfighter or arc. Arc-2 I guess.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire Hellfighter. Always wanted one, just can't bring myself to drop $500.

tonkem

Enlightened
Lupine Betty TL2 - money not being an issue. I always preferred smaller size versus a larger light. Even the Polarion PH40 that I had. Lots of light, but too large for my taste.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd go with some of the common <$200-$250 monster lights, maybe 2, 3, 4 of them and call it a day.

I don't care for aesthetics of many of the custom lights, so I wouldn't go that route, if I had say a $1000 to spend on lights only.

Chris

kj2

Flashaholic
Polarion PH50, SureFire 2211, Fenix RC40, SureFire Fury, Eagletac MX25L3C, MX25L4, MX25L2 Turbo and some big cases from B&W Outdoor ;)