• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** CLOSED ** Ganp, Mr. Bulk, Mac, Cool Fall, Prometheus/Dark Sucks, Arc, MJP

zoran

Enlightened
** ALL SOLD, TRADED, OR WITHDRAWN **

First, the fine print....

• Items ship from Switzerland, but I can also ship high value items from Italy if my EU friends don't want to deal with the customs. However, if I ship from Italy, I can do so on Saturdays only.
  • Prices include shipping and insurance up to $170. Additional insurance up to $1100 is $30 extra.
  • Please feel free to PM with any questions but bear in mind the time difference (UTC+01:00 here). Might take me a few hours to get back to you.
  • The first person to post unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence over any other means of communication. However, some items are posted for sale elsewhere and in case of cross posting, the time stamp decides.
  • My responsibility ends once the package is dropped off at the post office and the tracking information is provided to the buyer.
  • Items generally ship within 72 hours of receiving the payment, unless you want me to ship from Italy (Saturdays only)
  • Items should arrive to most destinations within 5 to 15 working days after being shipped.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for whatever reason.
  • Low ball offers will not be responded to.
  • Payment by PayPal or bank transfer

The trades I would be interested in are modded McGizmo Lunasol LS20 or LS27, preferably LS27. Or a mint beadblasted Delghi TI Iris, rainbow anodized.

I have two MJP Extreme III Lights that I will gift to the first two buyers who spend $400 or more. The lights function fine even though the mode switching is a bit flakey. Will also include some other goodies.

i-Pf6ntvS-M.jpg

1. Ganp Griffin - $WITHDRAWN

The nicest light ever made, IMO, and pictures really don't do it justice. Extremely rare and this one even comes with a special ribbed body instead of the normal flats. R2 GD1000 emitter, single speed, with a nice throw and beautiful beam. Runtime around 25 minutes, depending on the battery. Colin called this finish tri tone anodized. The head is E-series/Aleph compatible and the tail end is SF C fitting, making this baby extremely easy to upgrade. Designed around AWs RCR123 cells.

More info
here and here.

i-C7Vmskx-M.jpg

i-HT6QvMT-M.jpg

i-xwQrZKr-M.jpg

i-3MfKzbH-M.jpg

i-RsmCxsR-M.jpg

5. Nichia 219 modded Spy 007 #0255– $ TRADED

Expertly modded by Derek (Datiled) with a beautiful tint neutral-ish Nichia 219 emitter. It has typical Ti user marks but no deep scratches. The light has 2 yellow trits installed. Also included are the lanyard with opening bead and a small split ring.

The sale also includes mohans 3 and 6 trit buttons. The 3 trit button is empty. The 6 trit button has yellow, orange, green, purple, ice blue, and red trits installed. In addition, I will also include 5 blue vials and two black o-rings.

It will be sent in the original plastic box it originally came in.

i-NQtSf3t-M.jpg

i-T2VLQmp-M.jpg

i-9JLfKnV-M.jpg

i-zPj3BWG-M.jpg

7. Mr. Bulk P7 Dragonheart, modded by darkzero - $TRADED

Dragon Heart has a P7 DSVNI, LionHeart driver, sputtered reflector, two red trits.

i-SPwsWXP.jpg

i-tWLGR29.jpg

i-TJ2r4gv.jpg

i-JQ4kFDc-M.jpg

8. Mr. Bulk P7 LionCub, modded by darkzero and Chameleon, sold as set only - $TRADED

Lion Cub has a P7 DSWOI, sputtered reflector, LionHeart driver instead of the BBFlex, and glow o-ring.
Chameleon is I think stock, 27mm head.
Includes Chamelehead big head.

i-xjjTHgv.jpg

i-FZdCBMm.jpg

i-rRp6Bwq.jpg

i-PvzZg3p-M.jpg

12. MJP Mega Extreme II #0019 – $150 140 135 SOLD

MC-E, single level, direct drive. Excellent condition with a tiny speck of anodizing missing on the tail end, as seen in the photo. Very hard to notice.

i-rsTNmHC-M.jpg

i-WmFQ5dP-M.jpg

i-5vdnJNN-M.jpg

i-SPTcgf8-M.jpg

3. Dark Sucks/Prometheus Alpha Blue Label + shorty body - $375 360 350 SOLD

Stone washed with maker's choice MC-E 4500K. Mint. Includes a little card with a serial number/description and the original tube it came in from Jason.

i-NhBdv5v-M.jpg

i-v9XFt9b-M.jpg

i-bQnvZSd-M.jpg

6. PhotonFanatic DLC Coated Killer AAA – $WITHDRAWN

Carried but in good condition overall.

i-T8PZHTB-M.jpg

2. Mac's Copper Tri EDC – $500 SOLD

Mint with a very nice patina, neutral (on the warmer side), Tri Cree, titanium clip.

• Integrated McClicky Switch and Silicone Boot
  • Tri Cree Module in Neutral
  • German Quality Mineral Glass Lens
  • Chemkote coated Light Engine
  • 3-Mode Driver with mode memory 2.8a Max High 1000ma Medium and 150ma Low drive levels
  • O-Ring Sealed Throughout (Water Resistant)
  • 589 *Real* Lumens in a small package (Real Lumens is actual Out the Front Lumens not LED Lumens)
  • Titanium Clip
  • 3.4" Long Under 1" Diameter 2.5oz 18350 cell + Clip *Titanium adds approx 1 oz*
  • Single R123 / 16350 / UltraFire 18350 Li-Ion Cell Powered
  • High mode must be used with common sense as the light will get hot.
  • Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship.

i-9x7cLKk-M.jpg

4. Very special Arc LS First Run ** XP-G R5 Mule ** - $235 SOLD

Perfectly built by Vincent (Koala) a couple of years ago.

Per Vincent:

"Regarding the last piece of Arc LS First Run, you may have notice I drilled 5 little holes in the body. I mated the circuit sandwich on to the body with 5 tiny watch screws. When you get the light you can unscrew the bezel and look inside. Actually you can see the screws in the last picture. The copper post sits on the base of the sandwich module which is an aluminum plate. The 5 screws clamps the base so that it makes direct metal to metal contact with the body for good heat transfer. If you look carefully at picture arcls2.jpg you will see the aluminium base.

There is a little brown/white trimpot beside the LEDs, on top of the circuit board. You can use a flat head screw driver to adjust the intensity of the Red 3mm LEDs.

Finally, I have bored the CR123 tailcap of the Arc LS First Run so that it works with the new circuit board. The new circuit board adds a little extra length so I have to increase the internal length of the tailcap to house the battery. You may find other tailcap too long for the Arc LS First Run, so stick with the original tailcap.
"

i-qg2qx5X-M.jpg

i-VCFc9wt-M.jpg

i-DrRkZ6h-M.jpg

i-fRLnKkv-M.jpg

i-4pD3TpZ-M.jpg

i-gXT7L6F-M.jpg

9. Barbolight Bomb Proof Cool P7, hipCC, modded by wquiles and powered by AW 'C' cells - $200 WITHDRAWN
10. Barbolight Bomb Proof Neutral MC-E, hipCC, modded by wqules and powered by AW 'C' cells - $200 SOLD

Will's fascinating build threads: P7 version, MC-E version

Only one is for sale - I'll keep whichever is left.

i-pZ6DkR2-M.jpg

11. Orange Barbolight U-09/U-15 modded by wquiles with SST-50 - $210 205 SOLD

Driven at 5A by H6CC and powered by three (3) IMR 26500 batteries (C sized).

Will's fascinating build thread.

i-PVbGm2G-M.jpg

i-TCzgmQm-M.jpg

i-G6ppVcw-M.jpg

Last edited:

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ganp, Mr. Bulk, Mac, Cool Fall, Prometheus/Dark Sucks, Arc, MJP, PhotonFanatic, B

:drool::eek:oo: :huh:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Ganp, Mr. Bulk, Mac, Cool Fall, Prometheus/Dark Sucks, Arc, MJP, PhotonFanatic, B

I'll take it ... GanP, pending international shipping to be arranged by PM please.

EDIT - Withdrawn, sorry (details below)

Last edited:

Z-Tab

Enlightened

PM sent.

Bump for a great seller!

zoran

Enlightened

Copper Mac is sold.

Signing off for the night. Will reply to all PMs in the morning.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Very,very nice light:thumbsup:
Congrats buddy:D

Thanks, I've wanted a Griffin for some time .... I see you've gotten a few choice lights recently yourself, my friend :devil:

I think the time zone difference may delay completing this transaction until tomorrow .... Will plan to pay then :)

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is The xpg on #4 a neutral tint?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

4. Very special Arc LS First Run ** XP-G R5 Mule ** - $235 ....I'll take it...Robert

zoran

Enlightened

Added an option for my EU friends to send high value items from Italy and avoid dealing with the customs.

Barbolight Bomb Proof MC-E is now sold. The P7 version is withdrawn.

Thanks, I've wanted a Griffin for some time .... I see you've gotten a few choice lights recently yourself, my friend :devil:

I think the time zone difference may delay completing this transaction until tomorrow .... Will plan to pay then :)

Yep, just woke up :). PM incoming. The Griffin is very hard to let go but I'm very glad it's going to a good home.

4. Very special Arc LS First Run ** XP-G R5 Mule ** - $235 ....I'll take it...Robert

Thanks Robert. PM incoming.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

My apologies ... I wasn't clear on exactly how the international shipping insurance charges would be calculated.

I will unfortunately withdraw my offer, but please accept my good luck bump for your sale. Thanks for your understanding.

Some amazing and rare torches for sale here!

EDIT - Just wanted to add that, although this particular sale didn't work out, it was a pleasure to deal with you by PM :thumbsup:

Last edited:

zoran

Enlightened

Robert, Greg, Johannes, your lights are in the mail. PM sent with tracking information. :)

And a small price adjustment on the remaining items.

Thanks

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. There's a lot of very unique and rare specimens here. A collector's "kid in a candy shop" moment.

derdoc

Newly Enlightened

Package arrived , nice and friendly seller .
Thanks