Ferei W172

Issue

Enlightened
Hi.

I was on the hunt for a great divelight as you can see here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...or-a-diving-light-with-high-lumen-medium-size

I have been on google for hours and its really hard to find something good for diving. Today i found Ferei W172. Its not exactly what im looking for, i would prefer a light without the handle. But its very bright and
i have not read anythin bad about it yet, so its pretty interesting.

What do you guys think about this light? And what do you know about the brand?
http://www.fratellicordi.it/1/e_commerce_3098322.html?product=16333

Do you think its possible to mod the driver?

Issue

ven

Flashaholic
Not sure on the link,not heard of that brand,for a fraction of the cost xtar d06 seem to get good reviews,up to 100m depth(not sure on how deep your going)admittedly not as powerful but i would of thought 5600lm would be exaggerated anyway..........could be wrong;)

Issue

Enlightened
Not sure on the link,not heard of that brand,for a fraction of the cost xtar d06 seem to get good reviews,up to 100m depth(not sure on how deep your going)admittedly not as powerful but i would of thought 5600lm would be exaggerated anyway..........could be wrong;)

Yea but D06 is 1/7 of the output. I dont need 5700 but something around 3000 would be nice. Anything around 40-50m or deeper is good enough.

About the output, should not be impossible to get 5700lm out of 6x XM-L2? TK75 gives 2900 with only 3 XM-L2.

I wish the brand was more known, cant even find many reviews on lights from Ferei.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
All i know is they are Shenzen china,cant find much other than that.

True regarding out put,ideally need to find out the driver and what A

Shenzhen Ferei Lighting Co. Ltd.

Founded on May 8th, 2004, Shenzhen Ferei Lighting Co. Ltd. is located in the Longgan District of Shenzhen, one of China's most prolific manufacturing districts. As a corporation with a focus on advanced and innovative LED-based technologies, Ferei conducts its own in-house research and development, which has given rise to numerous Chinese patents. Furthermore, in-house R&D is integrated with in-house manufacturing, sales and service for the ultimate in streamlined production and customer relations.
Equipment Description: Ferei owns and operates a vast array of high-tech manufacturing and testing equipment.

Issue

Enlightened
All i know is they are Shenzen china,cant find much other than that.

True regarding out put,ideally need to find out the driver and what A

Shenzhen Ferei Lighting Co. Ltd.

Founded on May 8th, 2004, Shenzhen Ferei Lighting Co. Ltd. is located in the Longgan District of Shenzhen, one of China's most prolific manufacturing districts. As a corporation with a focus on advanced and innovative LED-based technologies, Ferei conducts its own in-house research and development, which has given rise to numerous Chinese patents. Furthermore, in-house R&D is integrated with in-house manufacturing, sales and service for the ultimate in streamlined production and customer relations.
Equipment Description: Ferei owns and operates a vast array of high-tech manufacturing and testing equipment.

Thanks. I have a hard time to even find a reseller of this model. Maybe its new to the market. There is a store in finland with this light in stock but prices here in scandinavia is very high. 830 usd if i convert, thats abit too much. :crackup: