• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T Incan Mag Mods, LED Sinks, parts, etc.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently I scored a pretty large lot of Mag hosts, components, Welch Allyn bulbs, etc. I've pulled out everything that I'm going to use and am putting the rest up for sale here. I'll add some pics tomorrow when I have time. Some of the stuff I can't identify the exact make/model of. Putting what I know for sure on here to get the interest going. I'm open to package deals if you want more than one item as it'll save me time/headache/shipping costs. I only accept paypal and will only ship to the lower 48 united states for the prices stated. Alaska and Hawaii shipping is available at a small additional charge. No international shipping available.

Prices are negotiable. Make me a reasonable offer.

Note: Im leaving the prices these things sold for on the items to help in case people wanting to sell similar need additional reference on what they're worth. As I like knowing that info myself in case i'm looking to either pick up or sell something.

Complete lights - All of these are being sold/traded in their current configuration. I'm not going to part out individual lights for their components.

Click on the picture thumbnails for a larger view

Here are the extra random components

Two 8aa-2D battery holders. These are serial (9.6v) and require a quad bored or complete bored host to fit. $27 each shipped or $50 for both

Possible Trades - Items I'm looking for. (but if you have something that's not on this list but you think is awesome shoot me a PM - I've got a WTB thread in here but I need to update it)

1. Fivemega 6aa-2D battery holder for un-bored D-Mag
2. Lights made by Mr. Bulk.
3. "Groovy" or CNC-123 lights by Photonfanatic
4. Lummi Orb (Original 2x123 light)
5. Welch Allyn Bi-Pin bulbs
6. Osram 64430 Bulbs
7. Welch Allyn M10N001 10w HID bulbs (or equivalent)

Sold Items

SOLD Assorted LED heat sinks. The top two are for C-cell mags. The next three are for D mags. And the lower ones should fit inside the heads of either one. (Although they may be D only) $17 each shipped

Sold Mag85 - Pewter 3D - FM 9aa-3D holder, Kiu socket, Aluminum reflector, glass lens, Kiu stainless crenelated bezel w/ glow powder inserts. comes with 1 bulb $115 shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Conf.

Sold Mag11 - Pewter 2D, 2x white plastic 3aa-1D adapters, kiu socket, aluminum reflector. Glass lens. comes with 1 bulb $65 shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Conf.

Sold Mag83 (i think) - Pewter 2c, bored, Deep tailcap mod, smooth aluminum reflector, glass lens. I believe it was set up to use 1/2 C's. But you could put any of a large number of cell combinations in it. I think the bulb that is in it is a potted WA01183 $60 shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Conf.

SOLDMag1C - Pewter 2C cut down. no other mods of aftermarket parts. $40 shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Conf.

SOLDMadD switch assembly and Kiu bi-pin socket. It is missing the mounting screws to secure it to the switch and looks like it'll need some re-soldering $20 shipped

Buy any of the above lights (except the 1C) and i'll toss in a bone stock red Mag3D. In good shape with a few small nicks on it from use mostly on tail (obviously the first person that desires to claim it with a qualifying purchase gets it)

Last edited:

addictedmatt

Enlightened
I received the package you sent me. Thank you! I would like to know about those other parts you have for sale as well.

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the one C mag. Also, I received the package you sent me. Thank you! I would like to know about those other parts you have for sale as well.

Hold off on the PayPal till I get the rest of the stuff listed, Matt. There might be some other stuff you want. I may make an effort to do it here in a little bit. Although I just had two bowls of the best Chicken 'n Dumplings known to man and am feeling very overstuffed yet satisfied.. lol. Give me an hour or two.

-Shane

Jackasper

Enlightened
Hi, I will take the switch assembly/bi pin socket and the 1C shorty. Question : does anything come with the 1C or is it gutted? Thanks

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I will take the switch assembly/bi pin socket and the 1C shorty. Question : does anything come with the 1C or is it gutted? Thanks

the 1C has the stock mag internals, switch/socket, reflector, switch, spring, etc.

PM sent.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
1c and switch sent. was so slow today I was able to work a half day and get to the post office :)