Whats a good, cheap place to get Rechargable AAs?

jtice

Flashaholic
I am looking for some cheap rechargable AA batts. And perhaps some C and D batts also.

I used to know a place, that was posted on here, that had some for $0.85 each. But they are out of stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: Whats a good, cheap place to get Rechargable A

Battery Station. .85 is unusually good.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ditto. But if you want to buy locally and you are a Sam's club member, they have 8 x 2150mAH Energizers for less than $15. These I believe are made by Sanyo, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have 1850mAH ones and they're identical to the Sanyo's in one of the digicam website tests.

mrsinbad

Enlightened

Batterystation.com... I bought 20 2100 mAh NiMH AA's for $24 a few months ago. Keep an eye out for their specials and you will be rewarded at one point.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

if you can, use a CPF advertiser, go to Batterystation.com

jtice

Flashaholic

Thanks, I think i will go with Batterystation, Kevin (?) seems like a really nice guy anyway.

He has 50 for $50, but I am not sure what mAh they are.

ufokillerz

Enlightened

i ordered 10 sanyos 2100s from Batterystation today =) along with a bunch of other things with a total over $150 =) Lets hope these sanyos live up to the hype, i've been disappointed by cheap batteries and am not risking it again =p.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Sanyo 2100s are performing very well in my MoMag. 10.5V,3.35A. 10+ minutes continuous without sag or heating. I'm impressed...and they're half the price of Maha 2000s.

Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
if you can, use a CPF advertiser, go to Batterystation.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion Jon. We are pretty good about going to CPF sponsors when possible but there are many more sources out there for the community to draw on than just those who maintain an advertising presence on CPF. Personally, I buy stuff from Kevin but not for all my battery needs.

Wilkey

batterystation

Enlightened

I promise to do the best I can for you guys but also realize there are lots of good places to shop.

I have that Sanyo on the specials page (sig line) for $2 and Lenmar 2300s for $2 also. Though the Sanyo says 2100, I am finding as expected them to check out more like 2300 on the battery analyzer.
Sanyo always under-rates their stuff. We also have a closeout on the regular nicads page of the Nexcell 2100s for $1.50. Keep in mind that I have special pricing for CPF members and you will NOT find it browsing the site. It is a broken link only visible if you know where it is.
It is my sig line below.

If someone wants to email me, I do have about 20 of the 1700mah Sanyo button tops left that I could sell for $1.50 each too. Not worth posting anywhere as there are not many. That box of 50 for $50 is a TABBED flat top cell by the way.

jtice

Flashaholic

BS...

That 50 pack, I assume I can add a solder blob to the top?
And, what mAh are they?

batterystation

Enlightened

You could pull off the tab and add a solder button if you wanted. I have done that. They are 1700mah Sanyos.