Masione Light Bar

Ted Roadstar

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for additional lighting for my 2000 Toyota Tundra and ran across the Masione 24" 120W light bar. The price seems really good, the product seems well made and the fit is about perfect but I cannot seem to find any good reviews (here or elsewhere). I was wondering if any CPF members have experience with this brand and could share their impressions.

TIA, Ted

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for additional lighting for my 2000 Toyota Tundra and ran across the Masione 24" 120W light bar. The price seems really good, the product seems well made and the fit is about perfect but I cannot seem to find any good reviews (here or elsewhere). I was wondering if any CPF members have experience with this brand and could share their impressions.

I don't have experience with the brand, but it looks like such a light might be kinda-sorta OK for low-speed, off-road situations. Definitely not for use on the road.

As far as the brand itself-- take amazon.com out of the search results and you get lingerie, some kind of musical group, and forehead thermometers. It's probably just a "brand" to cover up the standard DealExtreme sort of junk.

Ted Roadstar

Newly Enlightened
I don't have experience with the brand, but it looks like such a light might be kinda-sorta OK for low-speed, off-road situations. Definitely not for use on the road.

As far as the brand itself-- take amazon.com out of the search results and you get lingerie, some kind of musical group, and forehead thermometers. It's probably just a "brand" to cover up the standard DealExtreme sort of junk.

That's why I asked...they say if something seems too good to be true it usually is ;)