• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wtb Sunwayman V10r ti Tritium tail switch / button

Xmldriver

Enlightened
If you've got one let me know please.

Or if you have a v10r ti with tritium control ring and/or tritium switch then I'll buy the light?

Last edited:

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you contacted Sunwayman, they have just sold me the Ti clip for the V10R which I plan to fix to my V11R, they charged $10 including shipping.

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Have you contacted Sunwayman, they have just sold me the Ti clip for the V10R which I plan to fix to my V11R, they charged $10 including shipping.
Judging from the thread title (tritium) I would think that Xmldriver is looking for a Steve Ku switch, not a Sunwayman original which is known for having a rough operating feel.

Xmldriver

Enlightened
I should have RTFQ!! :crazy:

No problem, appreciate you checking in!

Someone must have one of these they are willing to let go? Ill buy the whole light if it's a 6trit switch and/or tritium installed in the control ring?

walterr839

Enlightened
sort of on topic

the electronic switch failed on my three trit switch last night. out of now nowhere the light turns on but won't' turn off. if I keep holding it down the light flickers. I purchased it from SOYCD just three or four months ago.
has anyone else had a switch fail? any ideas suggestions appreciated

I have had to resort back to the factory switch Bummer

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
sort of on topic

the electronic switch failed on my three trit switch last night. out of now nowhere the light turns on but won't' turn off. if I keep holding it down the light flickers. I purchased it from SOYCD just three or four months ago.
has anyone else had a switch fail? any ideas suggestions appreciated

I have had to resort back to the factory switch Bummer

Hi - I replied to your PMs. It is possible the e-switches can go, but rare. I'll get you squared away.