104440 Battery w/button to fit older Lumapower EDC LM21 Thanks!

Tacitus

Enlightened
Hi!
I have an older Lumapower EDC LM21 that needs a battery (10440) that has a button (edit: with a taller than average button) so that I do not have to use a magnet. If this has already been answered, than please disregard.

I have seen the "Sibeile IMR 10440 Li-mn High DRAIN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY" that seem to have the nipple I need, but I'm not sure if there is an alternative. Thanks!

(I have been watching for a long time but forgot my original email. Got re-interested in posting thanks to Vin mods).

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a pair of Efest IMR 10440s with button tops and they fit my Olight i3s perfectly. There's not a lot of capacity to them, but the light does run a bit brighter. However, with these tiny lights (L3 Illuminations L10 AA,) they do tend to heat up quite a bit and since the XP-G2 LEDs are pretty bright to begin with, I'm just running them with Eneloop Gen.2s.

Look up the Efest IMR 10440s here:

http://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/CommonSmallcomparator.php

They rank as well as can be expected.

Chris

Tacitus

Enlightened
I bought a pair of Efest IMR 10440s with button tops and they fit my Olight i3s perfectly. There's not a lot of capacity to them, but the light does run a bit brighter. However, with these tiny lights (L3 Illuminations L10 AA,) they do tend to heat up quite a bit and since the XP-G2 LEDs are pretty bright to begin with, I'm just running them with Eneloop Gen.2s.

Look up the Efest IMR 10440s here:

http://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/CommonSmallcomparator.php

They rank as well as can be expected.

Chris

Oops! I see that I failed to mention that I need a battery with a taller than average button.

Thanks for the recommendation! They seem to be better than the others I was looking at and I can
certainly use them with my i3s.

Due to the taller button, I will also need to try the "Sibeile IMR10440 350mAh (Black)" for my (older model) Lumapower LM21s. I like that the LM21s have a forward clicky instead of a twisty switch (unfortunately for me, Low Power comes on first, and there is no memory).

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!