Recommend me a Folding Sheath

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Hi, today I got myself a Buck Vantage Select (Small) EDC knife, and now I'm looking for a nice sheath for it. The specs say that the closed length is 3 3/4", but it's a little shorter than that.

I prefer to buy from Amazon.ca based on my location, so please recommend me something that's available from there. If I buy from the US I'll most likely have to pay duty fees.

Dry-cell

Enlightened
I realize that there are more American's who frequent these forums than Canadians; or at least that post here. Just recommend me a good sheath that doesn't cost a fortune; in the 10.00-25.00 dollar range. Currently I keep my knife it in a case logic pouch; with a better carabiner than what's shown in the picture below. Due to the material used, you don't get any lint or fiber's that stick to your knife and I like that.

CGUP2BK.JPG

dss_777

Enlightened
I'm not a belt holster kind of guy, but have heard positive recommendations for the Ripoffs brand of sheaths... not sure if they sell in .ca

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Hi dss_777, I decided that I'm going to get myself a Maxpedition 4" Flashlight Sheath for my knife. Thanks for letting me know about the Ripoffs brand, I wasn't aware of them.

dss_777

Enlightened
Cool! I also realized that Buck sells a decent sheath as well- and for less than the ripoffs stuff...

Cheers!

Dry-cell

Enlightened
I wanted to get a Buck sheath but they don't have one for that model of knife. I'm pretty sure those are replacements sheaths; with each of those knife models you get a sheath with them, so if you need a new one then they can be bought. They tell you nothing about the sizes of the sheaths on the website, so you have to look at the specs of each of those knife models to see if you're knife will fit or not.