• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Milkyspit MOAL FLOODMASTER HEAD ONLY

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Got this as part of a package deal - not using it. Hopefully you can read the tape - if not I'll add the actual text later. Very good to excellent condition. Again, no body and this is not "E-daptable". I've used it with an LX2 body (of course, it's built on an LX2 head) and it functions perfectly.

$100 shipped CONUS - international at actual shipping cost. I'll get it to the USPS but after that it's your responsibility. I believe priority (the way I ship) includes $100 worth of insurance.

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it

Thanks!

9u3a7u4y.jpg
ydejuje3.jpg
2epyme7u.jpg
5u9ahy9e.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS - Milkyspit MOAL FLOODMASTER HEAD ONLY

What's the max output?

Not E-daptable? So this will not fit E series bodies?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS - Milkyspit MOAL FLOODMASTER HEAD ONLY

What's the max output?

Not E-daptable? So this will not fit E series bodies?

Well, I may not totally understand the meaning of "E-daptable." It ABSOLUTELY WILL fit on and function with an E Series body. I've tried it with a 1x123 McClicky pak and a Malkoff AA MDC body (on this body it would not switch 'off' - when the head is tightened it comes on in low and the click switches it to high.) Both of which using a single li ion cell - a black AW123 and a black AW14500. It works perfectly in the LX2 body with a 17670....with that freshly charged 17670 it produces around 8 lumen on low and just over 600 on high (at turn on - it does drop after turn on.)

I thought "E-daptable" meant that you could program it to work with an L1 body - i.e., switch it to a 'dumb' head...but perhaps that is incorrect.

Regardless, it will work with all E bodies that I have tried that will accept a single RCR type cell - the tale of the tape recommends one li ion cell.

Long answer to a short question but hopefully it clears up any confusion.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Dan- The e-daptable allows for four levels of light on a regular clicky body IIRC. Around 80 taps were needed to enter or exit this programming. Otherwise, as you say, it behaves normally on an LX-2 body. There would more than likely be a mention on the tape, as Scott was rightly proud of this programming feature. Oh, by the way, I'll take it. :) I'll call to make payment arrangements tomorrow...

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan- The e-daptable allows for four levels of light on a regular clicky body IIRC. Around 80 taps were needed to enter or exit this programming. Otherwise, as you say, it behaves normally on an LX-2 body. There would more than likely be a mention on the tape, as Scott was rightly proud of this programming feature. Oh, by the way, I'll take it. :) I'll call to make payment arrangements tomorrow...

Got it - fits an E series but is NOT E-daptable (as originally suspected.)

SOLD to scout24!

Last edited: