• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

how to contact Peak?

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Original topic obviously boring to all

so basically how do we get in touch with Peak these days? I want to buy a cpl bodies only no heads

email on their website is dead.

Last edited:

whill44

Enlightened
Re: How is your QTC?

I quit buying peak flashlights because of this very reason. I have a el caption that now has on and off only. Sent it in for the rev 2 qtc pill through OverReady, it worked for about a month, now I'm back to on and off. The slick smallish head, poor thread pattern, overall length, battery rattle and poor qtc performance along with the high price (for a one trick light) has me keeping my money in my pocket. Ok. now that I've vented. Let me say, this light turns on every time, all the time, no matter what. As lone as you don't need the variable it works fine. As far as getting a response. Good Luck!

Last edited:

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Yeah I dont want to bash Peak. I do like their lights they are very rugged solidly built and made in America which I love. I am just finding myself a little frustrated with the QTC but not to the point I wont buy or use their light I edc an Eiger nichia 219 and i love the light. I just wish the QTC was a little more solid of a platform for ouput selection . Instead of being able to set the light to low and know its gonna stay there I find myself constantly checking it to see if its bumped up at all.

Peaks email is down and there is no phone so I dont know how we can contact them unless they read these threads?

I would like to buy a cpl extra body styles. RMSK says no and is no help with this.

kbuzbee

Enlightened

[email protected] works for me. Are you getting bounced mail?

Just FYI I emailed Robyn a couple times Monday. She had a kinda crazy week last week and is just trying to get caught up now.

Good luck,

Ken

BriteLite2

Enlightened

thanx Ken

Yeah I tried that address and got a failed ntification mulitple times. I have another address and will try that one today

thanx for the input :)

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast

[email protected] works for me. Are you getting bounced mail?

Just FYI I emailed Robyn a couple times Monday. She had a kinda crazy week last week and is just trying to get caught up now.

Good luck,

Ken

She needs sacking and replacing,she at least should send out an auto response reply.If they are weak at playing shop keeper stop playing.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
She needs sacking and replacing,she at least should send out an auto response reply.If they are weak at playing shop keeper stop playing.

That's just rude!

Not sure why .. I receive and reply every day to emails received to [email protected] .. if anyone has a problem..try [email protected]

I can vouch for this. Robyn and I have exchanged many emails recently. No problems for me with either address.

By the way, Robyn, Logan high CRI and Eiger body arrived yesterday safe and sound. Thank you very much. That Logan puts out a beautiful warm light.

Ken

whill44

Enlightened

I quit buying peak flashlights because of this very reason. I have a el caption that now has on and off only. Sent it in for the rev 2 qtc pill through OverReady, it worked for about a month, now I'm back to on and off. The slick smallish head, poor thread pattern, overall length, battery rattle and poor qtc performance along with the high price (for a one trick light) has me keeping my money in my pocket. Ok. now that I've vented. Let me say, this light turns on every time, all the time, no matter what. As lone as you don't need the variable it works fine. As far as getting a response. Good Luck!

I have a update to my post. Robyn (Peak) sent me a pm wanting to fix my light. After I sent a description of the type of el caption I had she went above and beyond the call by sending me a total replacement body. Only time will tell if this revision of the qtc will last but Robyn seem to think this is the one. Peak has renewed my faith in made in the USA. I'm very thankful to be able to EDC my light again. Thank you Peak flashlights and Robyn for making it happen.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mcnair55, no more trolling disrespectful comments. See CPF Rule 4.

Bill

I was not trolling and based my reply on the facts known to me on the replies i read,my comments in the UK would not be classed as disrespectful and i write and think in Queens English and not US&A English which widely differs.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
I have a update to my post.

Glad to hear it.

Hopefully things are all squared away.

I was not trolling and based my reply on the facts known to me on the replies i read,my comments in the UK would not be classed as disrespectful and i write and think in Queens English and not US&A English which widely differs.

I have trouble believing that even the Queen would not find a call for "sacking and replacing" to be disrespectful. Sorry...

Ken

gonefishing

Enlightened

I have a update to my post. Robyn (Peak) sent me a pm wanting to fix my light. After I sent a description of the type of el caption I had she went above and beyond the call by sending me a total replacement body. Only time will tell if this revision of the qtc will last but Robyn seem to think this is the one. Peak has renewed my faith in made in the USA. I'm very thankful to be able to EDC my light again. Thank you Peak flashlights and Robyn for making it happen.

Glad they made it right for you. I can tell you from personal experience that the folks over at Peak are PASSIONATE about whey they do! I've had the pleasure of visiting with them on several occasions and they live and breath flashlights. Curt and Robyn are genuinely good people. I can't say enough good things about them.

recDNA

Flashaholic
It is over my price range but I am also looking into the Peak Eiger brass keychain model. What I wonder is if I use the piston momentary on attachment is there still a way to attach the keychain?

Norm

Retired Administrator
Read rule 8. Whining and complaining about the rules. - Norm

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is over my price range but I am also looking into the Peak Eiger brass keychain model. What I wonder is if I use the piston momentary on attachment is there still a way to attach the keychain?

No - at least not without some effort or compromise. Options are (1) drill a small hole in the momentary button to accommodate a small ring, or (2) install a pocket clip with a hole drilled for the same purpose. Neither of these works all that well. A short, tightly wound (Stormdrane quality) lanyard attached to the keychain might be a really nice solution.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Thanks. I'd be better off skipping the button since I know I want to keyring carry. I wouldn't know how to get a lanyard tight enough so the flashlight wouldn't fall off.