• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Thud 26650 and Piccolo

grayhighh

Enlightened
Hello CPF,

Selling two wonderful lights - Thud 26650 and Piccolo V1. I have to let it go since Im traveling quite a bit lately. Sometimes I won't be home for 3 months or even more.

Only selling these for two days, as I'm flying out again on Saturday.

SOLD Thud 26650 SOLD
head - red and yellow trit
tail - red and yellow trit around the tail with blue in the middle
USD 1250 ( International express shipping included )

Piccolo V1
yellow trit at the end
USD 215 ( International express shipping included )

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: FS : Thud 26650 and Piccolo V1

I'm not sure if you know, there is a WTB posted for a Thud 26650....

Andrew

BriteLite2

Enlightened

aaaagh!!

I would buy that Picollo but I want the lower low of V2 . I am so close I might anyway though if its here in the morning !!!!

Cary, the Thud 26650 arrived today and she's spectacular! Certainly one of the best lights I've ever had the pleasure to hold. Too bad I can't fire her up yet because I have no freshly charged cells. But will soon. Thanks for the fast shipping and beautiful Tain masterpiece!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cary, the Thud 26650 arrived today and she's spectacular! Certainly one of the best lights I've ever had the pleasure to hold. Too bad I can't fire her up yet because I have no freshly charged cells. But will soon. Thanks for the fast shipping and beautiful Tain masterpiece!
I'm not surprised you are happy Troy. That light is one of my top three favorites of my entire collection (as evidenced by my current avatar ;)). Enjoy it! :)

Dave, in fact your pics - including your avatar - were the primary reasons I wanted this light! But it wasn't just a Thud I wanted. I wanted the 26650 "fat body" version like yours! Desperate to fire this sucker up so I'm charging a cell awkwardly in my Pila 18650 charger.