• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VINH54 MODDED 47'S X10

Capolini

Banned

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
As in the time he put on it correct.

I've always thought about this one. I'm considering it. I'll get back to you

Capolini

Banned
As in the time he put on it correct.

I've always thought about this one. I'm considering it. I'll get back to you

Your right!! That makes more sense! I have the light,It is a nice torch,,,,,sort of wondering now why I got the S200C2vn,The X10vn has more lumens and the throw will be an unrecognizable difference b/w the Two!

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened
yep Tmack nailed it, I have only used it for about 3 min, it will run much longer. Have you got your S200c2vn yet Capo? I was thinking of getting one as a "replacement" for this light

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened
Will consider trades for other cool lights... Im just ready for a new light in my hand

TEEJ

Flashaholic
yep Tmack nailed it, I have only used it for about 3 min, it will run much longer. Have you got your S200c2vn yet Capo? I was thinking of getting one as a "replacement" for this light

The X10vn has a much fatter beam than the S200C2vn, even if the S200C2vn can throw a little harder. For MOST users, the fatter beam will be more useful, hence many getting the S200C2vn with an XML2 instead of the (top throwing) dedomed XPG2 option.

Food for thought.

:D

Flashiphiliac

Newly Enlightened
Replied to your PM with my name and shipping address shortly after my last post.
Wasn't sure if my name was on the paypal address.
PP isnt showing anything other than my note with my handle and a link to this thread.

Hopefully you got that response, I have nothing in my sent folder but there is a green arrow on your PM indicating that I responded.
Explaining to the receptionist who 'Flashiphiliac' is would be akward :)

Flashiphiliac

Newly Enlightened
Received as described.
Thanks for the great light.
Cant wait to test it in the dark.
Completely different animal from the S12.