• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [WTB] FM A2 Strion Socket Kit

edeekeos

Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm looking to strike some life back into my beloved Surefire A2. If anyone has one of these I'd love to try it out! Bulb or bare socket, doesn't madder, Please LMK!

Thanks so much!

***Not looking to pay more than original selling price.

Last edited:

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys,

I'm looking to strike some life back into my beloved Surefire A2. If anyone has one of these I'd love to try it out! Bulb or bare socket, doesn't madder, Please LMK!

Thanks so much!

I have one. Send me a PM.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lowest I'll go is $50 on mine with a strion bulb. Not bad considering they were $44 shipped from FM and these are getting very hard to find.

edeekeos

Enlightened
Still can't justify paying MORE for it, than new. At least in this case of an accessory ONLY. I will edit my original post to state, 'Not looking to pay over retail' I guess. I am honestly not too concerned with finding one anyway, it was more or less just a wild hair. I'd sell the A2 before I paid more for the socket, than what [I think] it's worth.

Thanks again though.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still can't justify paying MORE for it, than new. At least in this case of an accessory ONLY. I will edit my original post to state, 'Not looking to pay over retail' I guess. I am honestly not too concerned with finding one anyway, it was more or less just a wild hair. I'd sell the A2 before I paid more for the socket, than what [I think] it's worth.

Thanks again though.
No problem. Good luck with your search!