• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Vinhnguyen54 Mods and a Copper P60 Lego<<>>Price Drops 5/12

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have a few lights up for sale. I will try to do my best to describe each exactly as I see them. All prices include shipping and insurance via USPS unless otherwise stated. If you would like a photo of the insurance slip from USPS then please provide me with an email address or a cell phone number. I will not be responsible after the package leaves my hands. I accept PayPal only with zero exceptions. Any other offers asking for an other form of payment besides Paypal will be ignored. I ship to the CONUS only. Any requests to ship outside of the USA will be ignored. Some of these photos were taken months ago but the items are in the same condition as when the older photos were taken unless otherwise stated. Photography isn't my strong point and my camera is limited. Please also excuse the dust. PM me for my PayPal address.

The only trades that I'll consider are the following:
1. Zebralight SC51c (I prefer the newest version but any will be considered)
2. Zebralight SC62d
Preferably beaters in both flavors. I want them beat up with signs of use but good or new condition lights will also work.

-Copper and aluminum P60 Lego with Quad Nichia 219 Mule "The Room Lighter Upper" $259 $269 $279 $289 $299 $309 $319

This is my prized "grail" lego that is up for sale simply because I don't use it as much as I'd hoped to.

THE STORY:
It all began when I wanted to build a tail standing light that could be turned on high and not be touched. I knew that I'd wanted as much Nichia 219 made light as I could get (within my budget). I was really into P60 legos at the time and I've always had a thing for copper but didn't want it to be a complete brick either. I wanted an all copper light but didn't want it to weigh a ton so I'd have to comprimise with some aluminum somewhere. I'm glad that I did but I wouldn't want to get hit by this light as it stands now.

NOTES:
1. A small aluminum ~15mm long battery spacer is used as a current bridge between the battery and dropin spring to bridge the gap. This spacer will fall out of place if you don't have a battery installed. It'll probably be loose inside the light upon arrival to it's new home but don't worry because it can simply be dropped back into the light. The nipple on the spacer can be facing either way.
2. This light will fit ANY 18650 cell out there. More than enough room width wise and even if 18"65"0s keep growing in length, the spacer can always be removed or cut down. So consider this one "future proof". It'll fit at least a 70mm+ cell as it sits now so that's every protected cell out there (as far as I know).
3. Dc Fix (diffuser film) has been applied to the outside of the UCL to get rid of the "flower pedal" overlap of each of the four emitters. The result is a smooth flood with no noticable artifacts.
4. I wish you the best of luck if you ever try to remove the dropin as it's REALLY in there! Thin gauge copper sheeting along with a little copper tape was used. I have to use my customized channel locks to removed most of my wrapped dropins with a few that i could never get out. If you can call wrapping a dropin an art, then you can call me Van Gogh lol. It may or may not be overkill but it helps me sleep at night.
5. The E2C adapter has been thermal glued (Fujik) to the Fivemega body. It'll be removable in the future with a little elbow grease. This was done for the best heat sinking.
6. I've added four black orings to the light. The two largest are in case it were to ever tip over. As long as it falls onto the flat suface that it was standing on, the rings with be the only thing that touches to avoid any dents or dings. You can roll the light on a table without any metal touching the surface. The other two by and on the tailcap were installed because it made the light fit my hand better. The largest ring on the tailcap also acts like a grip ring of sorts. The result is the second most comfortable P60 lego that I've ever held. (The first most comfortable isn't for sale):p
7. The knurling on the fivemega body is the best that I've ever owned. It's just as "grippy" as some of my early Surefires.
8. A nice natural pantina has set in on the copper parts. This can be removed with ketchup (from what I've read) if desired.. But why'd anyone in their right mind ever want to do that? :sick2:
9. It's a solid tail stander as it was made to be. Turn it on, stand it on it's tail to light up a room, and forget about it until the battery dies.
10. They are six empty 2x6mm (IIRC) tritium slots in the head.

It includes the following parts along with what I paid for each part new:
-Cryos Cooling Bezel (Copper 32) $92
-Bezel Ring2 - 07. Smooth Steel - Black $27
-UCL Lens for SureFire® Z32 (M2) bezels (Dc fix installed by myself) $8
-TNC Products Copper E2C adapter (smooth) $45
-Fivemega Octa "C" series tailcap (black) $48
-Fivemega Black 18650 E head/C tail body $48
-Vinhnguyen54 built quad Nichia 219 mule driven to 4.5 amps (L/M/H with mode memory) ~$100 (If my terrible memory is correct as I can't find any records)
The total for the parts was $368

-Vinhnguyen54 PROTOTYPE Supbeam X40 (modded by Vinhnguyen54) $145 $149 $155 $159 $165 $169 $179

This was Wayne's prototype X40 (Not a manufactuor prtotype but Wayne's test mule) This was the very first X40 that he sold and it has some special touches that include the following: (9.11.13) stamped on one of the battery tube flats and (V54) stamped on another flat right after the (X40) factory stamp. Two of the three reflector flats have also been colored red and the other blue. This light has had the factory 6500k(?) XM-L2s dedomed and each emitter is driven to 3.1 amps. NOTE: I CAN NOT FIND THE MAGNETIC CHARGING CABLE SO IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED!!! With that said, I'm sure that's its in my home. If i find it I'll ship it to the buyer free of charge. It's just as received from Wayne with the exception of a single tiny spec of anodizing missing (smaller that the ball of a ball point pen) from one of the heat sink fin corners. I'm not sure if it was there when received or not but just know that this light isn't 100% mint. Comes with box and all accessories except the above mentioned charging cable.

-Vinhnguyen54 Creelant 7G5V2 with Collimator head (modded by Vinhnguyen54) $79 $85 $89 $95 $99

Modded to include the following: collimator head, reflector head, dedomed XML2 5000k driven to 4.5 amps direct bonded to copper sink pad, connections touched up. The modes are L/M/H with mode memory. This light has some small spots of missing anodizing mostly around the cooling fins.

ALL BELOW THIS LINE HAVE BEEN SOLD!

-OSTS Fandyfire STL-V6 $79 SOLD!

I still have the certificate of performance card from Micheal and it clocked in at 115kcd with a test date of 9-11-12. This light has normal wear and tear. Mostly anodizing wear on the edges. Certificate of performance card will be included.

-FIVEMEGA Cooly+aluminum 25650 to 18650 sleeve+Direct drive SST-90 dropin $99 SOLD!

Orange cerakoted finish with a direct drive, single mode, cool white, SST-90 of unknown bin installed and copper taped to a tight fit.. A very tight fit.. Built by Vinhnguyen54. This comes with FM's 18650 aluminum adapter sleeve as well. This light has seen less than 20 minutes of run time and provides a HUGE ball of cool white light! If you know what to expect from a LED of this size in a P60 sized reflector then this one is sure to impress all of you flood addicts out there and also will provide cooler/longer run times because of the excellent heat sinking that this host provides. All of the imperfections pictured in the finish are as received from FM. NOTE: THIS LIGHT IS COMPLETE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A McCLICKY SWITCH!!! THE SWITCH ADAPTER AND SWITCH BOOT ARE INCLUDED.

-Vinhnguyen54 Niwalker Vostro (modded by Vinhnguyen54) $129

Dedomed 5000k MG-T2 and in 99% condition with no marks that I can see. One of the best made lights that I've owned. The Co tool ring is amazing smooth. The overall quality rivals that of Surefire's IMHO. Comes with box and all accessories.

-Rick Trent 445nm (blue) 3.5w laser $ 169 $175 $179 $189 SOLD!
This thing is an absolute monster.. A big blue lightsaber. This was metered at 3.5 watts by Rick Trent. Takes two 26650 or 18650 cells. This is the aluminum heatsinked version. I'm including two plastic adapter sleeves to fit 18650s. The tail cap boot that came installed was the worst I'd ever seen so it's been swapped for a Solarforce boot. I have also installed a lanyard for safety reasons. If I remember correctly, it's a Surefire lanyard. Even if it isn't, it's a quality lanyard. There is some oxidation on the aluminum focusing ring which could be hand buffed out if desired. It's cosmetic only and in no way affects the performance. I also had some warning stickers made up along with a custom laser pointer warning sticker that has the wattage on it. I'm including a pair of safety glasses and a general information printout as well.

Disclaimer: VERY DANGEROUS! Do not buy this if you don't know what you're doing! I will not be responsible for any damage to yourself or others while using this laser! Please please PLEASE read up extensively on laser safety first!

Last edited:

slow2go

Newly Enlightened
Re: Diablo's Blowout Sale

I'll take the OSTS and the FiveMega Lights.
Please send PP info
Thanks
Slow

max2

Newly Enlightened
Re: Diablo's Blowout Sale-- Price drops 4/22

PM sent.

The Burgh

Newly Enlightened

Will someone please adopt that Niwalker Vostro by Vinh Nguyen!

I have been anxiously waiting since this brilliant flashlight was posted for the temptation to be removed.

You will be dazzled!

max2

Newly Enlightened

Yea I should probably get it.

Diablo_331

Enlightened

I just send you an email max2.

Edit: The Niwalker Vostro is SPF!

Edit: Mark it SOLD folks! Thanks again max2!

Last edited:

max2

Newly Enlightened

Thank you!!!

Diablo_331

Enlightened

To the top with some price drops!

Diablo_331

Enlightened

Bump price drops on all items as well as photos added of the laser.