• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TNC Ultra-Lux PR-26650 XM-L2 V1 Dragon + Download Pocket Rocket

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm slowly leaving this hobby and downsizing my collection again, keeping only my most important/EDC'ed lights. I can only ship from Washington on May 2nd​ before I leave for Asia. I could ship from there but I don't know when that might be.

TNC Ultra-Lux PR-26650 XM-L2 Light V1 Dragon Pattern $895 ​SOLD
This is one of ten made if I counted correctly in the TNC threads, and one of two made with a 5000k XM-L2.

When I got this light the LED was out of focus and it was being out thrown by my McR-27 equipped 007. Chris recommended installing an o-ring under the LED module to bring it closer to the reflector. The hot spot is super tight now!

It hasn't been carried (too big to EDC) and I only took it out for a few walks. It throws super far! It has the usual ti surface marks but no dings or gouges.

There are six tritium vials installed by SOYCD, alternating ice blue and yellow. The threads are lubricated by TiTi Twister lube and they're silky smooth.

Currently programmed with 1%,15%,90% with memory and tactical mode enabled. You can download the programmer from Relfexflashlights and program it anyway you want J

Comes with a 26650 King Kong IMR cell, and if I get my asking price I'll throw in a Cotton Pickers 9-level charger.

download Pocket Rocket $280 SOLD
This light is from the 9th​ and last run for the Pocket Rocket. What makes this light special is it has a driver from the 8th​ run, giving it 2 sets of 3 modes. Why? Because this light comes with a forward clicky switch set! The forward clicky does not work with the 9th​ run driver, so the 8th​ run driver was employed. It currently has the reverse clicky switch installed because the forward clicky cannot tail stand (it's a BIG switch).

Custom mode groups are:
-Low, Medium, High
-Low, Medium, High, Fast Strobe, Slow Strobe

Light has the usual ti scratches but again, no dings or gouges.

I have the pocket clip for this, but I cannot find it right now. Give me some time to find it, and if I find it I'll send it to the new owner.

Comes with an AW 18650 3400mAh, forward clicky switch parts and the threads are lubed with TiTi Twister.

PayPal only and shipping to US and Canada right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TNC Ultra-Lux PR-26650 XM-L2 V1 Dragon + download Pocket Rocket 9th Run

I'll take the Download's Pocket Rocket as per our PM's. Thanks

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TNC Ultra-Lux PR-26650 XM-L2 V1 Dragon + download Pocket Rocket 9th Run

Payment sent. Thanks again.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received, thanks! Pocket Rocket sold!

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

That Dragon is such a beauty! :twothumbs

LumensMaximus

Enlightened

That is one gorgeous light, what a fantastic hobby! :wave:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received, all items sold!