For Sale: 4 swiveling flood lights (2x GE and 2x Ini-Tek)

Flanker525

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if this is the right place to post this so apology in advance.

We are in the process of cleaning out one of our sheds and we have a decent collection of swivel mounted flood lights. They were all stored inside and are outdoor waterproof lights by design. They are destined for the scrap yard unless anyone here is interested in them.

I am located in CT (Reply to this post or PM if you are interested and want to make an offer on any of them)

The first unit pictured is a GE 1000 watt unit. It was always stored inside like the others, the mud was from when I tripped while carrying it and it fell about 6 inches down onto soft ground :fail:
The 2nd photo (From left to right) GE, wattage unknown; used to be mounted on our porch before we enclosed it.
The other two lights are 250 watt Ini-tek lights.

I'm sorry that I can't give a more detailed description but I don't know too much about these lights.

RnNxkeA.jpg

JOGmLt7.jpg

NgSMTxN.jpg

I am located in CT (Reply to this post or PM if you are interested and want to make an offer on any of them)

Lightdoctor

Enlightened
Flanker525,

Those lumenaires are worth only for scrap. The GE's are 1000W Mercury Vapor (ANSI H36), and of no use in the age of LED. As to the Hy-Teks (Lithonia-Accuity Brands), they appear to be 400W HPS and only worth scrap as well. Sorry for the bad news.

Lightdoctor

Flanker525

Newly Enlightened
Thats pretty much what we expected but I just wanted to make sure.

I think we'll hang onto the largest light for now and send the rest out for scrap.

Glad to see that someone knew what they were though!