• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *mint* Spy 007 Stealth, Lunasol LS20, Steve KU Gavina with 123 + 18650 Tube

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
WTS: *mint* Spy 007 Stealth ** WITHDRAWN**

Hello,

today a SPY 007 Stealth is looking for a new owner. Pretty unique chance because there are only 3 of them ever made (if you need specs, have a look at the original Sales Thread). This one is cool white.
The SPY ist *mint* and was never used. Just turned on once to check function and spent the last years without batteries in my shelf.
On the Top there are two green trits installed

Well, do I need to say more? If you have any questions or need more pics feel free to ask...

Price: WITHDRAWN, the Stealth stays here

First come first serve. First I'll take it gets it! Price incl. tracked shipping worldwide. Insurance available at extra costs.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post other than that which is covered by the insurance (but I have never lost anything yet)

Thanks,
Driver

Some pics:

spy_19ej4r.jpg

spy_2vajd1.jpg

spy_3n4j9d.jpg

spy_4r2jcz.jpg

spy_59gkxq.jpg

spy_6h6k9d.jpg

spy_7e4j29.jpg

spy_tritss6kyo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have another shelf queen... a Lunasol LS20.There is a green Trit installed in the switch

ls20_1k1sty.jpg

ls20_2fasx2.jpg

Price:
SOLD 669$ including paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the world

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last... we have a mint Steve Ku Gavina. It comes with the 123 Battery Tube and additional with an 18650 Tube inkl. Tail and switch. There are yellow Trits installed in both tubes. Only sold as set:

gavina_24eq8z.jpg

gavina_1gdpj3.jpg

gavina_tritsmdp57.jpg

Price: SOLD 699$ Including paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the world

Thanks for watching,

Driver

Last edited:

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: SPY 007 Stealth *mint*

Thanks! Yes, its a wonderfull piece of machined titanium.
And up again with anew price... reduced to 1099,-$

Thanks for watching,
Driver

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: SPY 007 Stealth *mint*

And down to 999,-$ for the Spy

Last edited:

transultimate

Newly Enlightened
Can you find out about the rechargables in the LS20? If it is the version that takes rechargables, I'll take it. PM me PP details. Thanks!

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
@transultimate: .. tried to send you the tracking number but your Inbox is full

Driver