PF21! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[SIZE=+2]New Jersey Photon Festival #21 (PF21) will happen on Saturday, May 31, 2014.[/SIZE]

Following a long, cold winter, the weather is finally looking a little... well, springy. Time for PF21!

You read that correctly: this will be the 21st incarnation of the venerable New Jersey Photon Festival. :)

These will be old news to regular attendees but for n00bs ;) here are the ground rules:

• This is a no alcohol event.
  • Attendees are asked to contribute a snack of some kind, or some soft drinks, or cups/plates/napkins, or similar.
  • If you have small trinkets to share, bring them! That's always fun.
  • If anyone has items to toss into an impromptu raffle, it's encouraged!
  • Kids welcome, but mom/dad will want to keep an eye on them.
  • If you're walking to the quarry, dress warmly (cools down in the evening) and wear shoes for walking AND getting a bit dirty.
  • There is no fee to attend, but Data has generously established a "tip jar" with proceeds used to cover wear and tear to the yard, Mrs. Milky steam cleaning the carpet, etc. It's been much appreciated by the Mrs., which allows us to continue the event. If you can toss some funds in the jar, please do so.
  • Tank light is here. I need a couple deep discharge 12V batteries to power it. Got any? Bring 'em, please.
  • New attendees, contact me for directions if you need them.

PF20 thread is over here for reference.

img-pf6-milky-house-with-logo.jpg

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome news Scott !!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it's been a while :)

lefteye219

Enlightened
looking forward for my first Photon Fest meet... time to meet fellow flashaholics :)

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I have an event in Paterson on the 31st but I'm going to do my darnedest to drop the Mrs home and get to PF21 posthaste!!

LOL

The nice thing about the PF is that coming late is not an issue, given we are all waiting for the darkness to start with.

:D

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will bring my electric Honda CR150. Finally got that finished earlier this year.

My Robugtix T8X was ordered last year and they are telling me that it will be September till I get it. :(

What new stuff do you guys have? I can not wait, been too long.

Cheers
Dave

carrot

Flashaholic
I don't know if I have any new toys this year, just climbing gear! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Paulinski

Newly Enlightened
Since it worked so well for Steve G.

Can I get my 2 x X200's and my M6 back Scott?