• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!......Surefire 6P AND Comp-Tac Holster...Check It Out....

Nalapombu

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,

I have Surefire 6P that is basically BRAND NEW. This is the INCANDESCENT version. I bought it and shortly after picked up a 6P rubberized clone from Brinkmann and then put the 6P in my drawer and it never came out. I've never carried it and used it maybe 2 or 3 times at the most. I know these can be modded and they also can be turned into a CREE with parts from SUREFIRE. They sell a CREE Upgrade.

I am also putting with it a COMBO LIGHT and MAGAZINE HOLSTER from COMP-TAC I got this in trade a few years ago and this has NEVER BEEN USED, EVER. I know it holds my GLOCK 19 magazines as well as all other 9mm GLOCK MAGS. I would also think that it would also hold a variety of other 9mm Double Stack MAGS as it has an adjustment screw on the side. It has the #4 on the back, and I guess it is a way of telling what version it is. The price COMP-TAC sells these holsters alone for is $55.

I am asking $65 for the LIGHT and HOLSTER COMBO. I will split shipping with you and give the buyer 48 hours to approve the sale. If you are unhappy, send it back and I'll refund your money. I make sure you are VERY HAPPY with the deal before considering it SOLD. Prefer PAYPAL, but open to other methods.

Check the pics...

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your time.

Nalajr

Last edited:

Icehole

Enlightened
Re: Surefire 6P AND Comp-Tac Holster...Check It Out....

Arrived quickly, and in good shape!

Thank you!

edit: I reread original post, yes I am "Very Happy" :twothumbs

Last edited: