Are there any lights comparable to a Nitecore SRT7???

Tex S

Newly Enlightened
Are there any lights that are comparable to a Nitecore SRT7? I like the twisty ring and RGB led's. Something in the 1x 18650 range is also mandatory as I already have several lights in the 2x 18650 size and I'm looking for something smaller for hunting and around deer camp.

Is there anything out there?

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Are there any lights that are comparable to a Nitecore SRT7? I like the twisty ring and RGB led's. Something in the 1x 18650 range is also mandatory as I already have several lights in the 2x 18650 size and I'm looking for something smaller for hunting and around deer camp.

Is there anything out there?

ALL lights are comparable to the SRT7.

For example, when compared, some will be larger, or smaller, or able to throw farther, or shorter, or have more lumens, or less, or have more, or fewer colors, and those colors might be able to throw farther, or shorter, or have more lumens, or less, and so forth.

It would be efficient if you were to say in what way you feel you'd like improvement over the SRT7, to focus a comparison on the part you're actually interested in, and/or prioritize, etc.

:D