• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: Moddoolar Titanium P60 E-Series head w/Moddoolar E-series titanium 18650 body. Comes w/titanium E-series tailcap w/McClicky switch made by CPF member JasonH. No clip. Final Price Drop: $455

Final Price: $455...$465...$475...$500...$550...$600..$595...$590...$585...$590...$595...$600...$605...$610...$620..$625..$635.

My subjective rating: 9.95 out of 10.

**Here's what you get**

Front End:
Moddoolar Titanium P60 E-Series head.

LE: ONE light engine.

A Malkoff 361N-LMH Neutral P60 style Multi-Mode dropin with solid brass heatsink construction. The LED is a neutral (4000K) white XP-G2. Utilizes a custom designed orange peel McGizmo reflector.

----------------------------------------------
Original listing included two light engines.
Second light engine is no longer available.

A Neutral White T6 XM-L2 Drop-in. One high output level.
Current: 1.5A +/- 100mA.
Beautiful tint and beam. Very very nice.
My favorite outdoor tint.

------------------------------------------------------
Host: Moddoolar Ti E-series 18650 body.
(Mule, Sundrop XR-U, and Haiku heads fit perfectly.)

2 piece body means that the spring on the drop-in does not directly come in contact with the battery. An added safety feature, I think.

Also, 2 piece body avoids thin area under head o-ring.

There is a brass button installed at the head end to allow the use of flat top cells.
AW 18650 Protected 3400mAh works.

Tailcap: 1x JasonH titanium tailcap. McClicky switch in tailcap. To my eyes, the tailcap is a near perfect complement to the head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Steve Ku tailcap option withdrawn.

If the buyer wants, I can include a Steve Ku titanium E-Series tailcap with a McClicky switch. A second tailcap so that the light is useable while the first tailcap is in the shop to have a clip added. (My plan if the light doesn't sell).

Asking: $675...$700...$750...$755...$760...$765...$775...$785...$795 with both tailcaps.

Trade Possibility: Looking for a 1xAA McGizmo Pak with the newer clip. A 1xAA Pak, value depending on its condition, with PayPal funds for the balance.

k4JMkz.jpg

Two Piece Body Separated. (For illustration purposes only. Body you will receive has the pattern in the photo immediately above).

c8q4.jpg

Two Piece Body Joined. (For illustration purposes only.)

chi8.jpg

Fi
rst to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: Price includes shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome. Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference. Again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head

Price drop.

Just a heads up for any fence sitters.

The light will likely be withdrawn Tuesday as I will be traveling and after Wednesday will be unable to ship the light.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Would be willing to part out the light.

I have received an offer for the head and the Malkoff LE.

If anyone is interested in the titanium 18650 E-series body with the JasonH tailcap - $325...$330, then ...

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Added photos of two piece body.

Price drop for the complete light with JasonH and Steve Ku tailcaps.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Last price drop for the complete light with JasonH and Steve Ku tailcaps.

Final day of sale.

bubble

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, PRICE REDUCED, (7-06)

Hello SilverSurfer..

I am interested in the steve ku tailcap. Could you tell me in private how much you want for.this part only, please?

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, **reduced**, (7-09)

Trade Possibility added: Looking for a 1xAA McGizmo Pak with the newer clip. A 1xAA pak can offset some of the funds, depending on the condition of the pak.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, ** PRICE DROP 8-07 **

Price drop. Maybe the final price drop.

Added a photo of light with JasonH tailcap.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, ** PRICE ADJUSTMENT, 8-09 **

Price adjustment. Pricing this too low. Will adjust price incrementally. So, if interested, now's a good time to get it.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, ** PRICE ADJUSTMENT, 8-09 **

I have tried to edit the thread title, and for the post the title has changed, but the thread itself has not changed. Never encountered this before. Can a Mod solve this? Thanks.

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Titanium 18650 E-Series with P-60 head, ** PRICE ADJUSTMENT, 8-12 **

Price adjustment. Pricing this too low. Will adjust price incrementally. So, if interested, now's a good time to get it.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Price Drop for the light PLUS Steve Ku tailcap - now $700.

Moddoolar Titanium P60 E-Series head with Moddoolar E-series titanium 18650 body. Comes with a titanium E-series tailcap with McClicky switch made by CPF member JasonH - $600.

Add Steve Ku tailcap. - now $700.

Last edited: