What 'ya downloading?

RetroTechie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on, admit it: BitTorrent is your friend! :) (legalities aside)

Currently pulling in some season 4 episodes of The Walking Dead, already have season 1-3 on disk. All in HD (720p) so it's taking up considerable disk space. But I'm a big fan of this series, so...

These ones are meant to keep me happy until I buy a BluRay player for my computer, @ which point TWD shiny discs will follow shortly. I decided not to buy DVD's at this point since price difference with BluRays is minimal.

So what are YOU pulling in?

ven

Flashaholic
:whistle:

maybe :laughing: vampire diaries,originals,believe ,all for the boss(i watch some of them)but she likes that kind of thing.

Soon True Blood as she has all the box sets up to season 5 (does vampire diaries too but latest not out to buy yet in UK)

I am a little behind so started on Lost,up to season 2 episode 6,not started season 2 of The Walking Dead yet.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it certainally would not be "Walking Bored",lost interest in that months ago,but i should try it for NCIS as i am addicted to it.

ven

Flashaholic
Well it certainally would not be "Walking Bored",lost interest in that months ago,but i should try it for NCIS as i am addicted to it.

:laughing: you do make me laugh,straight to the point :laughing:

Not tried NCIS ,rach and madison like their vampire stuff so i leave it with them for the "quiet life" ............i can sneak off and play flashlights:D

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing: you do make me laugh,straight to the point :laughing:

Not tried NCIS ,rach and madison like their vampire stuff so i leave it with them for the "quiet life" ............i can sneak off and play flashlights:D

At my age Mr Ven you have to be straight to the point,no time for the pussies and back slappers.Say it as you see it.