• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** WITHDRAWN ** Tain Nova TI, Delghi Ti Iris, P60 Legos, Surefire, TNC

zoran

Enlightened

** UNSOLD ITEMS HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWN, TO BE MOVED TO THE MARKETPLACE **

• Items ship from Switzerland, but I can also ship high value items from Italy if my EU friends don't want to deal with the customs. However, if I ship from Italy, I can do so on Saturdays only.
  • Prices include shipping by registered mail with full tracking
  • Please feel free to PM with any questions but bear in mind the time difference (UTC+01:00 here). Might take me a few hours to get back to you.
  • The first person to post unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence over any other means of communication. However, some items are posted for sale elsewhere and in case of cross posting, the time stamp decides.
  • Items generally ship within 72 hours of receiving the payment, unless you want me to ship from Italy (Saturdays only)
  • Items should arrive to most destinations within 5 to 15 working days after being shipped
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for whatever reason
  • Low ball offers will not be responded to
  • Payment in USD or EUR by PayPal or bank transfer
** Very keen to trade for a McGizmo Lunasol LS27 or possibly LS20. Would prefer modded. **

1. Tain Nova Ti - $395 SOLD (sigfan)

Mint condition with eight green trits installed. Neutral white XM-L emitter.

- Ti-6Al-4V Titainium Shell
- Brass Light Engine
- OP Reflector
- Driver L-M-H 3 Mode, 10ma-300ma-1000ma
- Operation: Click On, Click again off, Double click to change mode.
- Emitter XML2 Neutral White T6-4C
- E-series compatible
- 2-pcs design: Head one piece, and 16340 Body-Tail in one piece.
- Head Diameter: 31.7mm
- Body Diameter: 20.5mm
- Length: 81.6mm

(photos courtesy of Toby)

i-k9RvDCT-M.jpg

i-tvTMbkG-M.jpg

i-tKBMN7h-M.jpg

i-7NZjmq5-M.jpg

2. Stonewashed Ti Delghi Iris with anodized bezel ring - $WITHDRAWN

The light's Cree X-PG R5 emits a bright white perfectly shaped beam (no nasty green or blue tint) and can be run in two modes operated via the signature vanilla-scented clickie. The bezel ring has been anodized purple. Gorgeous light in mint condition.

i-hNbQjnd-M.jpg

i-vXHjqXW-M.jpg

i-9KKMXwM-M.jpg

4. Cryos/CF/Oveready/Delghi P60 Lego - $WITHDRAWN

- Cryos Z44 Cooling Bezel
- Moddoolar Tail, McClicky
- Delghi 18350 CF Tube
- Kerberos 5.6a 6500k XPG quad dropin with blue GITD
- Mint condition

Will not part out.

i-bmzQBmb-M.jpg

i-JCLKcFx-M.jpg

i-QMxB6Lg-M.jpg

i-bZNdr8q-M.jpg

5. White Oveready 6P - $WITHDRAWN

- VanIsle S2 Cool White 5700K 5.6a quad dropin with 3 speeds and aluminum sink
- Carclo Tight Optic
- Fettie Switch
- Green GITD switch cover
- Bored
- A few scratches on the bezel and sharp edges as visible in the photos.

Will not part out.

i-RdpdRJh-M.jpg

i-St9MX27-M.jpg

i-ZpCFMjD-M.jpg

6. TNC 26650 P60 host with Nailbender XML T6 3C dropin - $WITHDRAWN

The dropin is rated at 650 lumens with an input range of 2.8v – 6v. Nice neutral tint. I'm rating this as excellent condition due to one tiny pin prick of anno missing, visible in the third side shot.

i-ZPzj2NP-M.jpg

i-62c4fCV-M.jpg

i-R32dFLW-M.jpg

1. Ganp Griffin - $525 495 480 TRADED

The nicest light ever made, IMO, and pictures really don't do it justice. Extremely rare and this one even comes with a special ribbed body instead of the normal flats. R2 GD1000 emitter, single speed, with a nice throw and beautiful beam. Runtime around 25 minutes, depending on the battery. Colin called this finish tri tone anodized. The head is E-series/Aleph compatible and the tail end is SF C fitting, making this baby extremely versatile and easy to upgrade. Designed around AWs RCR123 cells. Mint condition.

Sale includes an additional McGizmo High CRI light engine (Nichia 119, 3 speed)

i-XvJvjZj-M.jpg

i-pVtTcLt-M.jpg

i-KJdSgk6-M.jpg

i-SXz4dbN-M.jpg

i-69NGzVd-M.jpg

3. Cryos/Delghi P60 Mule Lego - $330 310 295 SOLD to dcaprilia

- Cryos Cooling Bezel
- Cryos Standoff Tail with McClicky Switch
- Delghi 18650 CF Tube
- Nailbender Tri Nichia 219 all copper drop in with four speeds (moon, low, med, high) in 4500k neutral tint
- Mint condition

Will not part out.

i-G3F2KFQ-M.jpg

i-pxxJrfj-M.jpg

7. The trio package deal - $225 SOLD

- Custom Steve Ku/Veleno Designs 40DD in bead blasted Stainless Steel. Quite rare.

• XP-G 7B/Q2 high CRI
  • Spot 24°
  • 2×Ice Blue tritium

- Photonfanatic TiCN Killer

• 5-die LED (nicely centered), 90 mA driver, produces a floody beam

- Copper Prometheus Beta QR

• Nichia 219
  • Three modes (1, 15, 85 lumens)

40DD and the Killer have been carried and show slight signs of wear (tiny hairline scratches but nothing deep). Sorry, I will not break up the package and sell individually.

i-5VjXK2V-M.jpg

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ganp Griffin, Delghi Ti Iris, P60 Legos, Surefire, TNC, Ti Killer, Steve Ku 40DD

Ganp Griffin

"WOW"
You do not see these on sale much at all. I agree one sweet light and my favorite tailcap ever.

Good luck with the sale of all these stunning lights.

:wave:

jso902

Enlightened
Re: Ganp Griffin, Delghi Ti Iris, P60 Legos, Surefire, TNC, Ti Killer, Steve Ku 40DD

Bought some lights from zoran... +1 for excellent service. Good luck with your sale.

that last package is a killer deal.

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened

7. The trio package deal - $225

I'll Take It.

Trip

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW - I wish I was in acquisition mode - all of those are wonderful - the only one I wouldn't be that interested in is the #5 because it's too cool for me - but a VanIsleDSM Quad AND a FETTIE for $280 and the Oveready host !!!

Fettie is a high amp capable clicky - make sure you lock it out (unscrew a little) if you are wearing on your hip - as I learned with my similar setup except in neutral & orange... (couldn't find the photo).....

I'm going to keep looking at the Ganp...

zoran

Enlightened

I'll Take It.

Trip

Thanks mate, payment received. #7 is now sold.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments. These are really difficult to let go, but it is time to thin down the collection and only stick with the lights I actually use.

Last edited:

IsaacL

Enlightened

The Kerberos Quad build is gorgeous. Someone's is going to be very lucky :)

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy Griffin!

I have to say it is one of the most amazing looking custom light ever made. Free bump.

GLWTS

zoran

Enlightened

I'll Take It.

Trip

Trip, please send me your address. I have this packed up and ready to go. Thanks.

The Kerberos Quad build is gorgeous. Someone's is going to be very lucky :)

yeah these look amazing

Holy Griffin!

I have to say it is one of the most amazing looking custom light ever made. Free bump.

GLWTS

Thank you gentlemen. I reduced the prices a bit - lots of interest but no bites. Would also love to trade for a LS27 or LS20.

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Sent in PM Sorry was offline for a day. Go ahead and throw some of those others in the box too so I can check them out and make sure they work. Like #1 thru #6

:)

zoran

Enlightened

Sent in PM Sorry was offline for a day. Go ahead and throw some of those others in the box too so I can check them out and make sure they work. Like #1 thru #6

:)

Hi Trip, have not received any PM messages and need the shipping address please. Sent you a PM and an email. Please advise and I'll get this out tomorrow morning. Thx.

zoran

Enlightened

Price adjustment on some of the items and I'll throw in some Swiss chocolates at no additional charge :). Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

dcaprilia

Enlightened

Ill take the cryos. Paypal sent. Thanks

zoran

Enlightened

Griffin is traded :(.

Come on guys, there's got to be someone with a Lunasol willing to trade.

Offers welcome.

Thanks,
Zoran

Last edited:

sigfan

Enlightened

PM Sent on Tain Nova Ti

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Trio Package Deal was received today. Much thanks Zoran for a great transaction. Good luck with everything,
Trip