Surefire Warehouse Sale in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlyfry562

Enlightened
I am surprised I am the first to post this. Got an email from Surefire this afternoon announcing an up to 70% off sale at their Fountain Valley warehouse on Saturday June 7th from 10am to 3pm.

Here is the link to their facebook post:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...59611.176428635720061&type=1&relevant_count=1

I lucked out, because it turns out the place is down the street from my work. Hope to see some CPF members there.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you go, please post up on what they have for sale at a discount. I'm wondering if it's going to be mainly newer lights, or if they'll push their NOS (old school incans).

Too bad this sale is only for locals.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking the same thing as cland72. part of me thinks they'll sell off extra old school lights, while part of me thinks that they won't even do anything like that and just sell accessories or something. I dunno.

edit: from that FB link:

Surefire LLC said:
[...] we will be launching a closeout section on our website very shortly so our online customers can take advantage of these types of discounts too.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you go, please post up on what they have for sale at a discount. I'm wondering if it's going to be mainly newer lights, or if they'll push their NOS (old school incans).

Too bad this sale is only for locals.

QFT. I have never wanted to be in California this badly in my life.

On the bright side, it also means I won't be absolutely and utterly broke in two hours, either.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
QFT. I have never wanted to be in California this badly in my life.

On the bright side, it also means I won't be absolutely and utterly broke in two hours, either.

LOL, excellent point!

Surething

Newly Enlightened
There will be LED and incandescent product as well as apparel, forends, accessories, weapon lights etc. I will know more later this morning.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well at least we could make a wishlist and live in sadness because we can't get them... :)

M6
KX2C
E1E-BK
E1D LED

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
There will be an upcoming SureFire website blowout sale for those who are not local. I think it's posted on facebook.

Will Surefire ship internationally for this or will orders be limited to those within the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.