My modest Ti V10R collection

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Ti V10R R5 (5x (2 NIB)), TiV10R2 U2 (gold, black), TiV10R+ U2 (2x), Ti 14500 hex spacer, 2 different Ti 18650 tubes-both with trits and tritted el. switches, 2 Ti 14500 tubes with trits, several Modolo and Ku clips, Ku Ti el.switches (7) with different trit configs., Ti Ku drilled (8) cooling rings (2x) with trits, Ti anodized control ring and various other parts (I think thats all). Sorry no pics as yet, still trying to learn how.:huh::duh2::confused:

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great thread - I've just sold my Mirage V11R, but will take some photos of mine this weekend - trits / ano / different bezels - it's all good!!

I think the most trits I can put on one unit is
Cooling ring - 36
Body - 10 (I need to double check this)
Switch - 6
Bezel - 6

58 trits!! With that you hardly need to turn it on...

ven

Flashaholic
If you can post pics it would be great although jealousy would be in abundance from me:D

Regards ven:thumbsup:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the most trits I can put on one unit is
Cooling ring - 36
Body - 10 (I need to double check this)
Switch - 6
Bezel - 6

58 trits!! With that you hardly need to turn it on...
That's a great collection mr.snakeman! The V10R is my favorite production light. I currently have two, and would like to add one or two more.

Regarding trits, you can do even more. ;) Here are a few pics of my pride and joy. It has 71 trits; 10 on the bezel, 36 on the cooling fin, 10 on the center ring, 12 on the tail, and three in the switch. I have an idea for a light with even more trits! :devil:

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Absolutely stunning...............:D you have some of the most amazing lights i have seen.............ever.

Srargaz

Newly Enlightened
Give me a price list, awesome trit lights. Keep up the great work. Great pictures

BigK

Newly Enlightened
that is very cool!! anyone got a link to a "how to" on these trits?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. That's incredibly beautiful.
I'd love to throw some trits in my Tcr2vn & Tcr10vn. I think they are trit worthy :)