Massdrop poll for high output flashlights

Amafan

Newly Enlightened
https://www.massdrop.com/vote/high-output-flashlights--1800-lumens-1

Poll currently has 8 choices for HO Lights. If there is enough interest Massdrop will arrange a group buy with the manufacturer. You can also add your favorite items to the poll.

Massdrop seems to do well with flashlights, particularly Nitecore and Fenix. I have 3 Nitecores now and I got them all on Massdrop group buys (drops) at about 10-20% less than they were going for on Amazon.

Check it out and vote for one. Voting carries no obligation to buy if it does become a drop.

I'm not associated with Massdrop or any light manufacturer. I just what more flashlights at good prices. Anybody else?

amafan

Last edited:

Amafan

Newly Enlightened
it seems to require a login, maybe I'm doing it wrong?

i didn't realize that you had to register on the site to vote on the polls. My bad. I've been registered with them for long enough that it didn't occur to me that you had to do this. I can vouch for MD. They have interesting user requested products and negotiate well for the buys, so the prices are good and occasionally great. Customer service is also good. Worth a try. Amafan

kj2

Flashaholic
Just voted, but price as to drop way down to be interesting for international buyers. And keep in mind the RC40 probably comes with a US plug.

Latest posts