Surefire ID

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Hey flash taters, I'm not yet speaking fluent SF. I picked up a combo light deal and this sucker snuck it's way in. I think it's an 660 weapon light with a twisty. However, I can't find anything to confirm that on the net. I was pretty sure until I noticed the seam and unscrewed the (battery?) extender along with the tail switch. I don't understand why it's there. Anywho, can I get an expert!!!... Here's a couple pics.
y6yraqe2.jpg

emubeqyt.jpg

9a6ageja.jpg

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, looks like a 660. Z32 shock isolated bezel, L60 body, A21 extender, Z41 tailcap.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
I thought that's what it was until the Extender came off. I got all bumfuzzled then. Then I thought oh man, I really scored here. Thinking it may just be a 3p with an extender...lol but one battery just rattles without the extender on it..haha. It may take me a while, but Hopefully I'll get it. You all slinging the Mcclicky Dinky Doo z99.05 versions and whatnot.
And here I thought I just need to get a new flashlight and it's turned me into a junkie. I'm setting here clicking my dinky doo's right now.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought that's what it was until the Extender came off. I got all bumfuzzled then. Then I thought oh man, I really scored here. Thinking it may just be a 3p with an extender...lol but one battery just rattles without the extender on it..haha. It may take me a while, but Hopefully I'll get it. You all slinging the Mcclicky Dinky Doo z99.05 versions and whatnot.
And here I thought I just need to get a new flashlight and it's turned me into a junkie. I'm setting here clicking my dinky doo's right now.
haha we're glad to help!

yeah get a McClicky for sure. I don't recommend the softpress boots, but actually prefer the hardpress ones on my McClicky kit installs.

now look into getting some P60 modules from someone on here who can build one to your liking

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Thanks tobrien. I think I'm just going to set this one aside for now, as I have a few more I'd rather mod ahead of this one.

On the McClicky's .. I saw that overready offers a medium press clicky. Have you tried those?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks tobrien. I think I'm just going to set this one aside for now, as I have a few more I'd rather mod ahead of this one.

On the McClicky's .. I saw that overready offers a medium press clicky. Have you tried those?

yeah man! mediumpress is a nice balance between the two. hardpress is, of course, hard and I haven't had issues with accidentally turning on a light that had a hardpress installed when pocketing the light