Hanging my Fenix E05 from the FreeKey system keyring.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not know if anyone else here has seen this, but is is a really nice keyring type system that provides an easy and quick way to add things and remove things from your main keyring. I made a video that shows how it works:

Original link

I got it because sometimes I am asked if I can lend my light to someone and rather than hand them all my keys and everything I have to painfully take it off my main keyring. Well I saw this system since it cost only like £5 and saw it was based on a squeeze system so I gave it a try. I am very impressed with it. It takes more turns to add or remove something from it, making it more secure but the process of actually adding or removing something is much easier because you do not need to manually split the ring to get something off. Any way I thought I would share it in case other people may find something like this useful.

I think it would be great for people like us with flashlights or other gadgets on their keyrings to able to take them off easier or for older people who struggle adding or removing things from their keyring. Pretty multi-purpose really.

What do you think about it?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen it for sale on one of my suppliers web sites and although i have no need for one it looks a good product to own and use.

HighLight

Enlightened
I have one and bought two more for the rest of my family members. I have keys, spyderco keychain knife and my trusty Fenix LD01 attached to it. I find it very convenient
because sometimes I just need my house key, knife and light when I go out and I can leave the rest of the stuff home. I noticed that for the main ring the older ones were slightly bigger then the new ones. I like the older ones better.