• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Ti light with Trits.

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a true EDC, Ti light to pair up with my new Damascus Sebenza. I work outside in the telecommunications as a system/maintenance lineman, so I'm in weather on the Oregon Coast all year. I would like the light to have a decent throw so I can see the poles and and check the lines for damage. Decent runtime somewhere in the 60 minuets for max output. I have headlamps and bigger lights for longtime night work. Pocket size.

Custom would be cool, bragging rights :cool:

I've seen where a guy sent in his Haiku and had it nuked. Very cool finish, and was thinking about doing the same.

Thank you for you help and suggestions, Jeff.

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to see the sebenza!
I just picked up a 21 large tanto micarta sebenza. Gets used every day.

The Damascus must be beautiful. (and horrifically expensive :p)

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
If I knew how to post pictures I'd put one up. It's the basket weave with Micarta inserts. I've ordered tritium beads from the UK, last month and no reply from them and no beads. I'm going to have to go to PayPal and file a claim soon.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make sure you do before 45days or its a lost cause.

Sounds beautiful. And I love the micarta. I found the 21 tanto and fell in love. I have a edge on it that will shave you clean, with less than the wieght of the blade. It's scary sharp.

If you don't already invest in some diamond stone sharpening system, and a nice strop.
:) I couldn't believe the difference a strop made.
Before I leave the house, I hit the sebbi on the ultra fine strop and it maintains that nasty edge for a long time.

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
Looks good. Is there a pocket clip? And you can do additional trit work, bezel or body? I'll go ahead and take it. What additional work can you do work this?

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
I had to spend about an hour on my sharp maker to get an edge on it. I was very surprised how dull it was. Bought new. I have a Master Tanto laminated blade from Cold Steel about 25 years now. It's very sharp. My Seb still needs work. I do have a strop.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. I have a vintage cold steel tanto. First edition blade markings ever released. Very special knife to me.
Sounds like we have similar taste. Good luck on the light hunt. I'll leave you to it :)

JasonH

Enlightened
It comes with the stock pocket clip that clips on to the light. I cannot mill any trit slots into the light. I do have a mill but don't feel comfortable enough doing trit slots.

JasonH

Looks good. Is there a pocket clip? And you can do additional trit work, bezel or body? I'll go ahead and take it. What additional work can you do work this?

JasonH

Enlightened
Someone posted an Ill take it in my thread so Im going to let it go to them. I have another one you can have if your still interested. Let me know via PM if so.

Thanks, JasonH

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
OK. I thought I mentioned a couple posts back I would take it. Oh well I'll search again.

JasonH

Enlightened
Yes but you had additional questions and I wasn't completely sure. But as noted above I have another just the same if you would like it. Please send a PM to discuss what you would like if your still interested.

JasonH

Latest posts