What's your container of choice for storing flashlights and batteries

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
As the title says, post some pics or description of what you use to store your flashlights and batteries.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, Pelican cases. Of various size & colors. I like to keep the batteries in a cheaper & smaller Attwood gasket sealed case. I also have a .50 cal ammo can I modded to hold chargers & accessories. I hot glued foam on all surfaces inside it. Works great. When I travel I carry one larger Pelican with lights & batteries. It fits everything well.

Last edited:

BarryG

Enlightened
At home, a Plano case with dividers to hold different sizes. On me, a waterproof match holder to carry 1x18650 or 2xCR123's.

Barry

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have a few flashlights right now, so I actually carry most of them in my backpack at all times (except for the ones on my belt). However, I do carry spare batteries (at least enough for each light on me) in a small Pelican case that also goes in my backpack.

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought an Otterbox and a Pelican, inside are 60 CR123, 20 EneloopXX, 30 L91 and 48 alkies for the lantern and loaner Minimag Pro+. These two cases go inside a foam lined ammo can(lined it myself), where I store 10 lights loose, no cases for them. Two lights are always with me, these go to the can when I rotate my edc.
For the edc bag I have 4 cr123 in a small submersible case.

YBCold

Newly Enlightened
at home i use a sterlite shoe box with clasps on the side thats where i put all the odds and ends like extra o rings, lanyards , warranty cards, bulbs etc. in my bag i use medicine bottles to hold my batteries, i put the flashlight in any pocket in my backpack sometimes i have to lock them out