Basement SF find

46Alpha

Newly Enlightened
So after much nagging "She Who Must be Obeyed" got me down to the basement to clean out some old work stuff. I found this tucked in the back with some old uniforms:

No idea how long it's been there, but I popped two fresh cells in and it works great! I took it out to the back yard, and while it's not up to par with the newest SF lights, it still has a great beam.

nbp

Flashaholic
What a great find! Especially as you didn't even know it was there. Bonus! Thanks for sharing. :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Damn! That little treasure sure was worth cleaning out the basement over.

rfe959

Newly Enlightened
No doubt, a great find. Like being forced to do laundry finding extra cash in pockets.

46Alpha

Newly Enlightened
No doubt, a great find. Like being forced to do laundry finding extra cash in pockets.

:twothumbs First time I did that I was foolish enough to mention it. Now I know to keep my mouth shut. It goes in the knife/gun/flashlight fund.

46Alpha

Newly Enlightened
No. Nononononononono. I will not start down that dark path again. I'm gonna leave it in the box and put it in my safe.

Because I DO NOT need another SF mod project. They seem to get out of hand quickly (and I've already got a few bored out 6P's that I mess with) :p

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice find!

My advice? Leave the P60 in it. I've been in a nostalgic mood lately, and while the P60 may not be the brightest, or have the best run time, it just plain works.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap, I'm so jealous.

Leave it in the box and in five, say ten years, sell it to a collector. Or take it out, hisss "my preciouses!" and put it back. :D