• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold or withdrawn for now! "CLOSED" 4th of July Sale!!!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:rolleyes: I want to start over and get some older classic stuff modded so I am doing a little safe cleaning and hope these gems find good homes where they will be appreciated and used rather than be locked up in a safe. Here we go... Trades...McLux PD, Liteflux??? Who Knows???

4thofJulySALE007640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE018640x424-1.jpg

4thofJulySALE016640x424-1.jpg
4thofJulySALE009640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE013640x424-1.jpg

4thofJulySALE017640x4242640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE023640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE022640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE018640x424640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE019640x4242640x424.jpg

4thofJulySALE015640x424640x424.jpg

#1) McGizmo 2xAA Haiku High Cri 119V like new uncarried! Most beautiful tint I have seen in a Haiku! Now withdrawn! USA only or extra @ cost for international. This is in new condition!

#2) McGizmo 2x123 6V Makai...GOOD as they come for THROW!!! Withdrawn
#3) Bead blasted Haiku with tapped clip Withdrawn

#4) Tain Nova Ti Head Withdrawn

#5) Tain Flute with all green trits from this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?386484-SOLD!-Flute-Ti-green-trit-glow (I think this light needs a spring adjustment according to SOYCD to assist in transition from low to high so therefore I am selling it "AS IS" with full dislosure!) BEAUTIFUL craftsmanship all the way! $350 Traded to CowsMilk

#6) Tain Piccolo #37 with green trit and aqua glow $225 SOLD to Carpe Diem

#7) Tain Piccolo #1 blue trit custom upgraded to XPG2 by SOYCD (shine on you crazy diamond) AWESOME neutral tint $225 SOLD to Carpe Diem

#8) Tain Ottavino 10280 received from here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?385758-SOLD-Ottavino-and-Flute as far as I know, never carried with McGizmo clip (no charger or battery) $250 Now $225 ***Sold***possible deal pending via PM I paid $300 and added the clip just a few weeks ago! My loss is your savings!!!! USA only or extra @ cost for international.

#9) Tain Ottavino 10280 #39/40 new never carried with chain (no charger or battery) withdrawn USA only or extra @ cost for international.

#10) Lummi RAW with blue Zan Zan triple XPG2 with blue glow and trits and matching ti pen (may need Valient Concepts refill) $225 SOLD to KuanR Thanks Ryan!
#11) Ti Muyshondt Nautilus brand new from the last of the "original trouble free" batch offered last year (not pictured) $300 SOLD to Carpe Diem

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo, Tain, and McTain 4th of July Sale!!!

PM sent re what appear to be two Tain AAA lights.

:)

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great collection!

Prices??

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another PM sent re the two Piccolo`s....and also the Ti Nautilus

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Raw Ti if you ship over seas :)

What's the condition of the Raw Ti? What color trits? Did you get the 219 or the XP-G2 Zan Zan triple? Does it come with batteries?

EDIT: I would cover the extra shipping costs

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo, Tain, and McTain, Lummi, Muyshondt 4th of July Sale!!!

Hi Karl...

I`ll take No`s 6, 7 and 11...being the two Tain Piccolo`s and the Ti Nautilus.

PM sent.

Last edited:

Fat Boy

Enlightened

4thofJulySALE019640x4242640x424.jpg

#9) Tain Ottavino 10280 with titanium chain (no charger or battery) $275

I believe the chain is stainless and not TI.

Package Includes
- Ottavino Ti 10280 x 1
- USB 10280 Li-ion Battery Charger x 1
- 10280 Unprotected Rechargeable Li-ion Battery x 2
- 316 Stainless Steel Chain x 1
- Split Ring x 2

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fat Boy, you are correct on stainless and not ti. I just took the light out of the bag for pics so I was clueless. The other Tain 10280 came from Apache Blue in UK so I never received a charger, chain or batteries that were included with the one I received directly from Tain. The two batteries I got from Tain both don't want to hold a charge as I used them in an Oveready light with a Nichia 219 I have for sale in the Marketplace. I prefer to keep the sales in the USA due to shipping batteries overseas but I am open to buyer requests with the understanding that I will not be held responsible for postal violations or mishaps if light is lost or confiscated by USPS or customs. Carpe Diem, get me your shipping information and I'll drop these in the mail tomorrow. Pay me as soon as you can! Your reputation is long standing on the forum! Ryan, KuanR, I know you are A+++ too but shipping kinda scares me :( and I lost a light I shipped to Octaf a few years ago and ate the loss of a TB custom. Zoran, if you had a USA shipping address, I would tend to accept your offer. I sure don't want to offend anyone and I have always tried to promote international dealings on this forum. Hmmmmm what to do???? My PayPal address is [email protected] which is also the email I monitor daily for my business.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fat Boy, you are correct on stainless and not ti. I just took the light out of the bag for pics so I was clueless. The other Tain 10280 came from Apache Blue in UK so I never received a charger, chain or batteries that were included with the one I received directly from Tain. The two batteries I got from Tain both don't want to hold a charge as I used them in an Oveready light with a Nichia 219 I have for sale in the Marketplace. I prefer to keep the sales in the USA due to shipping batteries overseas but I am open to buyer requests with the understanding that I will not be held responsible for postal violations or mishaps if light is lost or confiscated by USPS or customs. Carpe Diem, get me your shipping information and I'll drop these in the mail tomorrow. Pay me as soon as you can! Your reputation is long standing on the forum! Ryan, KuanR, I know you are A+++ too but shipping kinda scares me :( and I lost a light I shipped to Octaf a few years ago and ate the loss of a TB custom. Zoran, if you had a USA shipping address, I would tend to accept your offer. I sure don't want to offend anyone and I have always tried to promote international dealings on this forum. Hmmmmm what to do???? My PayPal address is [email protected] which is also the email I monitor daily for my business.

Hey Karl,

I have a Canadian address if that makes you feel a little easier. I don't want to pass this light up, I have been wanting one of these Raw triples for a while now.

Email sent

EDIT: PM received and I will send PayPal for the Raw Ti in a few hours

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Karl...

Thank you! And a special note of thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated!

I`ve sent a PM to you with my shipping info. Your funds are coming ASAP.

Thank you again, kind sir!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo 2xAA Haiku 119V and Ottavino 10280 4th of July Sale!!!

Only Haiku 2 x AA and Ottavinos left for sale. All the rest have been sold or withdrawn! Happy Holiday CPF! Off to the beach for me today! :party:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo 2xAA Haiku 119V and Ottavino 10280 4th of July Sale!!!

Hi Karl...

In keeping with the rest of my week, I was notified by the CPF, via email, that my PM Inbox was full...and that you had tried to reach me, but could not do so for that reason.

Please try again when you wish. I was at least able to take care of that aspect of my life!