SHOT Show 2015 - CPF 15th Anniversary Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

Flashaholic
So we're going to start planning early this year for the 2015 SHOT Show/CPF Get-together because 2015 marks the 15th Anniversary of CPF! I want to do this up right and give everyone plenty of time to make arrangements to attend. It's going to be well worth it! :party:

The dates for SHOT Show are January 20-23, 2015 in Las Vegas. HERE is the SHOT Show homepage. Usually registration doesn't open up until September so that should give you all time to figure out how you're going to get in to the show if you want to attend. Credentials for getting in are fairly strict.

I want to have the CPF party on Wednesday or Thursday and not conflict with other get-togethers that may be happening. I'll be honest - I'd like to do Thursday the 22nd... cuz it's my birthday. So I figured we could have all kinds of celebrations going on and have one hell of a great time - :p

I am working on getting special 15th Anniversary Commemorative items for give-aways. Any and all Manufacturers, Dealers and Distributors are welcome to attend and sponsor whatever they would like. Contact me at [email protected].

I am looking at a much bigger venue this year than in the past. More details will follow as it comes together. Please subscribe to this thread to keep up on updates!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm seriously thinking of coming to SHOT again, this year. Had a blast the last time which was a few years back. I need to get Data on the line and see if he wants to go again.

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok I've decided on Thursday, January 22, 2015. And I'll be getting a really nice, 1200 sq. ft. suite at the Palazzo. I'm working with a friend of mine who is an award-winning chef on the catering.

I'm also working on having a numbered, limited edition anniversary special light made up - do you guys like Titanium? ;)

Registration for SHOT Show should open up sometime this month - toward the end, I think.

Let's make this one hell of a celebration!! :party:

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

CPF PARTY WILL

NOT
BE ON 1/22/15 (THURSDAY) -

*******IT WILL BE ON 1/21/15.. WEDNESDAY!!!*******

Last edited:

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I've decided on Thursday, January 22, 2015. And I'll be getting a really nice, 1200 sq. ft. suite at the Palazzo. I'm working with a friend of mine who is an award-winning chef on the catering.

Sounds amazing!

I'm also working on having a numbered, limited edition anniversary special light made up - do you guys like Titanium? ;)

I suppose Titanium, is juuussst about ok ;) - any more teaser details?

Let's make this one hell of a celebration!! :party:

OhMyYes.jpg

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
From the NSSF Bullet Points newsletter I received today...

Attendee Registration Now Open for 2015 SHOT Show

4 MONTHS AWAY . . . Registration for the National Shooting Sports Foundation's 2015 SHOT Show is now open for all attendees. Believe it or not, the show - Jan. 20-23 in Las Vegas - is just four months away. While registering, attendees can easily add State of the Industry Dinner tickets, enroll in SHOT Show University and sign up for other educational offerings. Registration for members of the press will open later this week. Register now at shotshow.org.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
With no confirmed plans yet myself, I'm going to throw this one out there.... Anyone else from the UK planning/hoping to go?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
With no confirmed plans yet myself, I'm going to throw this one out there.... Anyone else from the UK planning/hoping to go?

Sub,

I might be up for a Shot Show special. Looking at Colt guns that I procure would be nice. Plus looking at all the lights would be better.

The CPF meet is going great.

Greta

Flashaholic
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

CPF PARTY WILL
NOT BE ON 1/22/15 (THURSDAY) -

*******IT WILL BE ON 1/21/15.. WEDNESDAY!!!*******

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am definitely in now and looking forward to meeting everyone.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still a few arrangements to make, but essentially I'm IN!!!

Looking forward to the party :party:, and while I'm in Las Vegas I might as well go to that other event going on (the SHOT SHOW) as I've got my badge approved :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.