• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PULLED LarryK14+ Complete Kit For This Powerful "Sleeper" Light

BVH

Flashaholic
PULLED FROM SALE

Up for grabs are 98% of all the makings for a fully regulated LarryK14+. I thought I'd like another one but 1 is adequate. Included are:

Harbor Freight/Gordon branded gray host identical to my original host
Two new GensAce 6S/5300 mAh, 30C rated Lipo battery packs (hooked in Serial for 12S to drive the regulator)
New and unused JimmyM regulator (one pictured is my serial No #9. One included is the last new and unused regulator now enroute to me from JimmyM)
New, in-the-sealed-box GE brand Q4559x, 28 Volt, 600 Watt lamp
Heat protective fabric - 2 layers. These same model batteries in my light provide between 15 and 18 minutes of Non-Dimming - Full Power run time.

The host has been disassembled and all the non-reused switches and wiring have been tossed. The host has not been cut or otherwise modified to accept the batteries. It is in good to very good condition. This package is for the modder/tinkerer who wants to do it him or herself but doesn't want to round up all the raw parts, some of which are no longer available. The only items you need to provide are the misc. wiring (12 AWG to 10 AWG recommended) with connectors and a fuse holder with fuse. The legs, screw covers, switch cover, protective material and momentary switch are not visible in the pic but are included and in a baggie inside the light host. I have a programmer and will program the regulator however you want it. Don't miss this chance to get all the parts you need for this fabulous light. The host is almost impossible to find and the regulators are no loner made.

Here's what I paid (including shipping) for the components:

1. Batteries - 240.00
2. Host - 30
3. Regulator - 90
4. Lamp - 35
5. Momentary Switch - 7
6. Heat protective fabric - 1

Total - $403

For Sale for $350 $325 shipped insured. PULLED FROM SALE

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: FOR SALE: LarryK14+ Complete Kit For This Powerful "Sleeper" Light

Surprised there's no interest in this kit for a fabulous sleeper light.

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

I would take this in an instant if international shipping were not so prohibitive.

Good luck with your sale!

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

Actually, could this be shipped to me? FedEx hazardous or something? Let me know!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Candlepowerforums mobile app

BVH

Flashaholic

When I choose battery-hazardous on the Fedex site, it says no valid services available.

BVH

Flashaholic

OK, I'll cave. Price drop to $325 shipped insured. Here's everything you need to assemble your very own LarryK14+.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: PRICE DROP! LarryK14+ Complete Kit For This Powerful "Sleeper" Light

Would you be willing to sell the Light assembled and ready to run?

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: FOR SALE: PRICE DROP! LarryK14+ Complete Kit For This Powerful "Sleeper" Light

I can't ship this package internationally due to the large Lithium batteries. Sorry. Plus I don't want to assemble it.

Pulled from sale.

Last edited:

Icehole

Enlightened

In that case, I will take it!

PM inbound.

EDIT: I did not read that it was pulled from sale...

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic

OK, you're in Texas so I can ship. Sold.

Last edited: