What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie

Enlightened
I would like to ask a question and offer my services. What type of non-luxeon star flashlights are you interested in. Lumileds price breaks do not make sense to my partner in this and this is the reason no L/Ss will be offered.
12 five millimeter led arrays are what I can offer in the near future and later 16 and 20 led arrays will be available. We are talking about everything from strap on headlamps to diving lights to hand held to lanterns to tent lights to what ever would be interesting to you at much better prices then can be offered through any wholesaler or retailer out there for quality product.
One of the sample flashlights that are coming into the states will be sent to a reviewer from this board. This will allow for a basic evaluation of the 12 five millimeter led arrays I have to offer. Battery configurations will change with the different models of lights available.
I am welcoming all inquiries from manufacturers to retailers and consumers themselves. This is very real and should be taken advantage of!
There is even the possibility that manufacturing will be available for others building flashlights using L/S's to help them with what they are doing. Minimum orders will be in the order of 2000 units per run. Samples of product and very descriptive drawings will be imperative.
LED technologies are next step in lighting and you can consider me your stepladder.

Wylie Wiggins

Status
Not open for further replies.