Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
I finally managed to finish this up today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IMG_2303.jpg

More details here:

http://www.myrolypoly.com/users/Flashlights/CR2.htm

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lookin' Chief. That's real EDC and I would imagine bright too. Some day I'd really like to get a small, bright, LED from one of the CPF modders. Some of this stuff is quite cutting edge and well built. I'll be watching for more info. Keep on cuttin'.

paulr

Flashaholic
Very nice! How about a pic next to an Arc AA or AAA or Firefly? And are you going to do one in brass? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
very nice work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

did you use a tap and die, or did you do it the hard way?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hey guys,

Don't you mean the *fun* way?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
no beating on the head, Roth!
destroys brain, and for selfish reasons we might need Don's brain here ...
I suggest this: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Imitation is the nicest form of flattery or somethin' like that. (Thanks Chief!) If I'd known, could have loaned you the 21/32-32 tap I had ground, which would have taken half the *fun* outta it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm still carrying mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Bernhard,

I'll remember that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chief and Roth,

Man, you guys are woosies! I single point a 3 TPF (threads per foot) creasote covered telephone pole every morning with a dull chisel and mallet before breakfast! There's nothing but *real* men here in Berkeley! Forget what you read in the papers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OK enough of this bragging, let's get back to topic! I believe Chief has made a cool CR2 light, the *fun* way.....

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chief - great job. Lookin' good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif TWOK, though - now THAT'S gotta get warm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Don, your ideas of fun are... not mine, let's put it that way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think Kiessling has it right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
LOL, I made it in 3 feet of snow...BAREFOOT...with dull tools /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan C

Enlightened
Chief, I'm glad you "endeavored to persevere"! Beautiful little light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan C

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Very nice Chief!!!
It must be nice to be able to make your dreams a reality. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
Wow. All i can do is echo the rest of the posters and tell you what a beautiful light that is.

I want! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Oh, and beamshots?
beamshots.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif