Measuring some lights with HS1010A

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, i'm about to measure my lights, 2 of them are modded.
TK75 current bump 3>4.6/4.7A, TK61 dedomed only for now.

I need some reference points of users who did the measurments on this lights, before and after the mods or even on stock.

Anyone with HS1010A meter can give me the settings/mode and on what distance did you measure your lights, and what results you got? tha

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Hi guys, i'm about to measure my lights, 2 of them are modded.
TK75 current bump 3>4.6/4.7A, TK61 dedomed only for now.

I need some reference points of users who did the measurments on this lights, before and after the mods or even on stock.

Anyone with HS1010A meter can give me the settings/mode and on what distance did you measure your lights, and what results you got? tha

Are you trying to measure the throw?

If so...put the meter 30 meters from the light, shine the light at the meter, write down the lux it measured, and report back.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you trying to measure the throw?

If so...put the meter 30 meters from the light, shine the light at the meter, write down the lux it measured, and report back.

Hi, thanks for the help!

I would do that, but i have no idea what settings to use, there are many of them :(

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Hi, thanks for the help!

I would do that, but i have no idea what settings to use, there are many of them :(

I think that's an auto ranging meter...so just hold the mode button down to get to lux as the units...and shine a light on it to see if it's reading it...if it is, you're good to go.

If not, look for a button that says measure or rec on it...and try that one after you set it to lux as the units, etc....and see if it's reading changes when you shine a light on it.

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that's an auto ranging meter...so just hold the mode button down to get to lux as the units...and shine a light on it to see if it's reading it...if it is, you're good to go.

If not, look for a button that says measure or rec on it...and try that one after you set it to lux as the units, etc....and see if it's reading changes when you shine a light on it.

With help of my friend, we measured 302.000cd....if i'm not wrong. 9xx foot candela = 302.000 cd.

We didn't know how convert lux to cd :(

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok measured 2800 lux at 10 meters. Are this numbers ok? my friend told me its 280.000 cd, the light is dedomed only, no current bump yet.