• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

peak mod doubts

toastystuff

Enlightened
Ok so I pulled the trigger on a peak Pyrenees cause the price was right but I'm not liking the fact that it only has one mode. Does anyone have any experience modding thaw lights? I did some research and apparently the electronics in these lights are sealed with epoxy "potted"
Is it possible to swap emiters or drivers without destroying the light? Your help is appreciated.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost impossible. You're better off reselling the light, and getting something different.

you could get a piece of QTC material and put it in the case under the negative end of the battery. It will give you an infinitely variable light.

toastystuff

Enlightened
mod question

Ok so I pulled the trigger on a peak Pyrenees cause the price was right but I'm not liking the fact that it only has one mode. Does anyone have any experience modding thaw lights? I did some research and apparently the electronics in these lights are sealed with epoxy "potted"
Is it possible to swap emiters or drivers without destroying the light? Your help is appreciated.