Videos of Niwalker MM15vn (mod by Vinh)

GearDog

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

saypat

Enlightened
I enjoyed watching the videos. At the end of video #1 you have an extra digit in the 18650 cell. Also, the link for the 2nd video is the same as the first?

saypat

Enlightened
Hi Carl! Ken Ham was at my church last weekend! Of course it was packed out! Thanks for your witness.

patrick

GearDog

Newly Enlightened
Hi Carl! Ken Ham was at my church last weekend! Of course it was packed out! Thanks for your witness.

patrick

Hey, I know who you guys are talking about. My family visited the creation museum a while back. It's impressive and raises some good questions.

GearDog

Newly Enlightened
I enjoyed watching the videos. At the end of video #1 you have an extra digit in the 18650 cell. Also, the link for the 2nd video is the same as the first?

Oh, thanks. I corrected the link! I'd have to reload the video with the battery number correction. I'll wait and see if others have comments before I reload.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
I definitely would feel more at ease walking down that dark path with a floodier light. Thanks for sharing!

GearDog

Newly Enlightened
I definitely would feel more at ease walking down that dark path with a floodier light. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, that is where the MM15vn excels. In some ways the videos are not adequate because the field of view of the camera is restricted. The MM15vn really does light up an entire area. At turbo it gets hot quickly, but a lower setting is good enough most of the time.