The 1st North PhotonFestival Meet/Camp weekend plans.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
I mentioned it last fall about planning a Weekend Flashaholic Meet/Camp Weekend, (possibly a Annual event open to everyone.

Then it was thought of to originally host it in June, but due to work loads and busy schedules it was not possible. So now i'm looking to plan it for a weekend in September.
This will be a similar event/meet like the PF Event held in Pennsylvania each year, ( for the last couple decades ?), but this one will be further north, held in Southern Ontario where the nights are longer, in Canada at a Conservation park serviced campsite area and pavilion.

- The event/meet will run from Friday until Sunday, and open to all flashlight enthusiasts, flashaholics, members of CPF, BLF, TFF, and other related forum communities and flashlight enthusiasts.
There are 10 to 11 members on the CPF forum here on the BLF forum who very interested in this event and attending so far. Once a weekend is estabilished and at least 10 or more confirmed attendees can be set, the planed will begin and set to go.
- There will be available open camp sites for the event for those who with to stay the entire weekend. it will include BBQs, Flashlight & Lantern giveaways, a Mod/building table with tools, a trading-post table, Lux testing bench, displays, several Beamshot photo-shoots & competitions for various classes of lights with prizes, discussions on lights, Campfires and trail walks with lights, and more.
- I will provide my RV as a base camp, along with some tents for others who wish to stay or need them.
much of the planning and original cost i will provide, so all the attendees will need to bring is their camping gear (if staying the entire weekend) basic camping supplies, and your Lights arsenal.
i will also provide a breakfast buffet on one of the mornings.

If we can gather enough interest in this meet/event, can begin the planning and post more details on the weekend.

– For now i am looking to see who would be interested in the event, and what weekend of September would work best for everyone.