• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/drop-ins...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
P60 TripLED modules for Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 and similar P60/D26 type of Surefire (or clone) hosts

NOTE: This is old thread, please email about new prices and corrections in offer... thanks...

Hand machined/hand assembled, polished aluminum/brass hybrid build for lightweight class and improved heatsinking...
Copper PCB with LEDs per choice (same as for e-series TripLEDs)...
Three possible linear driver power outputs, 3 Amps, 4.2 Amps or 4.5 Amps on high...
GITD tape around optics and GITD epoxy securing clear/narrow Carclo optics for some after-off night glow (can be chosen without GITD) (AquaBlue or GreenV10)
LED choice per your liking: XPG2, XPE2 (cool white or neutral white or warm white), Nichia 219B or 219C (neutral white), XPL HI (cool white, neutral white, warm white), white LEDs, color LEDs - If I don't have them in stock I can order them...

Specs:
Output XPL HIat 4.5 Amps approx 1800 lumens
Output XPL HIat 3 Amps approx 1200 lumens
Output XPG2at 4.5 Amps approx 1400 lumens
Output Nichia 219B D220 at 3 Amps - approx 800 lumens
Output Nichia 219B D220 at 4.5 Amps - approx 1200 lumens

Voltage range: 2.8-4.5 Volts

(SINGLE LI-ION CELL USE ONLY, IMR 17650 IN NON-BORED BODY or 18650 IN BORED BODY)
PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF IT WORKS WITH TWO PRIMARIES !!! DO NOT TRY TO RUN ON PRIMARY CELLS !!!

PRICES:

$140 Base model, XPG2 or XPE2 or 219B or 219C LED, 3Amp or 4.5Amp on high, Tana3 semi-programmable firmware, no moon, no thermal regulation...

$162 Base model Plus, XPG2 or XPE2 or 219B or 219C LED, H17F/Luci2 firmware... 3Amp recommended high level but moon mode and thermal regulation...

$192 Base model Plus with HACS switch, XPG2 or 219C LED, H17F/Luci2 firmware...

$180 P60 TripLED with XPL HI with H17F/Luci2 firmware... TopGun without HACS switch...

$210 P60 TripLED with XPL HI with H17F/Luci2 firmware + HACS switch... TopGun model with HACS switch...

$190 P60 Quad with XPL HI with H17F/Luci2 firmware... TopGun without HACS switch...

$220 P60 Quad with XPL HI with H17F/Luci2 firmware + HACS switch... TopGun model with HACS switch...

-

NOTE: Availability of HACS switches is limited, might not have them in offer at any time... there are two alternatives on the market to my HACS, I'll provide necessary info... WILL NOT SELL HACS ON IT'S OWN !!! HACS is ONLY included if H17F driver is included in build, for linear 3Amp and 4.5Amp modules it's not an option...

GITD dics behind optics is possible + GITD under 3/4 stubs on optics... $20 for each GITD disc installed, both TripLED or Quad... Glow inc. colors available (including daylight) and disc/stub GITD can be combined with same or different color for cool effects...

-

If any specific color temp or tint is wanted, let me know, I'm sure we can find particular LEDs in enough quantity to have matched triple set and install in desired setup...

Please allow 10-15 days to build and ship after order... with current pace I'll only be able to make about 3 per month - which could decrease/increase depending on e-series awaiting modding list...

NpDrAIb.jpg

8ioP0Ar.jpg

HNsE5bU.jpg

BhIvE83.jpg

QLmBQX4.jpg

7ZU8T5m.jpg

rja50Ui.jpg

They are tested in my non-bored 6P and bored C2 - not sure about fitments in aftermarket hosts or cheaper Chinese hosts (negative spring might be needed for some setups like Solarforce)...

Each requires a slim wrap in clear aluminum foil to make SNUG fitment into hosts - the "beauty" of P60 hosts... My C2's internal module hole is 22.15mm and 6P is 22.10mm - although it's easy to make the module to be as close to those dimensions so to AVOID use of foil, they will never transfer heat as good as the module that's tightly wrapped in pure metal aluminum foil no matter of it's external dimension - I'm machining these to 22.05mm to allow at least one layer of alu foil (will provide a needed piece to fit 22.15mm bore)... remember - it has to be TIGHT FIT to be able to pass as much heat away from LEDs...

I have Glow, Inc. Green V10, Bright Blue (light blue) and Pure Blue (blue blue) GITD powder to use behind the optics stubs... optics is epoxied in place (like OR triple) and cannot be removed... for those wishing to use drilled optics with trits, you can request not to glue the optics in place but avoid using in hosts w/o it being secured as it could pop-out during use or if dropped (which is easy to fix - unscrew bezel and push it back, lol)...

More info on HACS:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...e-DD-triple-quad-setups&p=4625225#post4625225

-

Tana3 firmware:

Ac4PK01.jpg

-

Except for PM, you can contact me with email (this is not my PayPal email):

iDfBqtf.jpg

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Input voltage is 2.8-4.5V so voltage range of SINGLE LI-ION RECHARGEABLE CELL CAPABLE OF DELIVERING 4.5 AMPS !!!

Use IMR 17650 in non-bored Surefire body or 18650 in bored body...

DO NOT USE PRIMARY CELLS IN SERIES WITH THIS MODULE !!!

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
omg Tana, I have been procrastinating on sending you my E1e head and now you make me add this to my wish list! Looks good, keep up the good work sir!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
AGAIN, DO NOT USE PRIMARY CELLS WITH THIS MODULE !!!

USE SINGLE LI-ION RECHARGEABLE CELL !!!

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, what are the specifications for this drop-in? Voltage, OTF Lumens, ect?

Thank you.

~ Chance

Chance,

Added output specs and voltage range for the module to the first post...

You can look at these as pretty much similar to any other custom triple module made for single li-ion cell as they usually use same LEDs and drivers... the difference is in type of metal used, PCB metal choice, type of heatsinking (including components of the driver), LED selection, lead thickness/quality and driver setup...

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana, you do such an awesome job. I seriously want to buy everything you offer for my own SF stuff haha

is the glow powder included in the price?

edit: have you considered XP-E2 as well? ;)

Madpayas0

Newly Enlightened
These are awesome. If they are as nice as your E Series led modules I will have to buy one.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana, you do such an awesome job. I seriously want to buy everything you offer for my own SF stuff haha

is the glow powder included in the price?

edit: have you considered XP-E2 as well? ;)

Just last night I finished building one of these with XPE2 6500K (cool white) at 3 Amps... Also added that info in the first post...

ANY (reasonable) LED choice is possible... If I don't have the desired LEDs with me - I could look around and order them... :)

Optics is glued in place with clear epoxy (unlike e-series TripLEDs) so I add some GITD for fun, you can opt to go without it... price is the same, with or without GITD...

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just last night I finished building one of these with XPE2 6500K (cool white) at 3 Amps... Also added that info in the first post...

ANY (reasonable) LED choice is possible... If I don't have the desired LEDs with me - I could look around and order them... :)

Optics is glued in place with clear epoxy (unlike e-series TripLEDs) so I add some GITD for fun, you can opt to go without it... price is the same, with or without GITD...
got it, thank you! so is the tripLED P60 comparable in beam characteristics to your E-series tripLED?

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
got it, thank you! so is the tripLED P60 comparable in beam characteristics to your E-series tripLED?

Same components, different package... TripLED P60 driven at 3 Amps is about the same performance/beam to e-series based TripLED mk3 and TripLED P60 driven at 4.5 Amps is what TripLED T1000 offers (triple based on e-series KL4 head)...

Except for the obvious size of material for heatsinking in both module and host, the difference is that optics in this module, P60 TripLED is glued and it's glued with GITD epoxy plus instead of simpler custom programming I've been doing for months now, I chose to go with pre-programmed driver by professional programmer as a default option (but simpler programming without all that mumbo-jumbo is still available, of course, per personal request)...

:)

toastystuff

Enlightened
Think you can do one of these mods on a novatac 120t? If so I'll be sending you mine ;-)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same components, different package... TripLED P60 driven at 3 Amps is about the same performance/beam to e-series based TripLED mk3 and TripLED P60 driven at 4.5 Amps is what TripLED T1000 offers (triple based on e-series KL4 head)...

Except for the obvious size of material for heatsinking in both module and host, the difference is that optics in this module, P60 TripLED is glued and it's glued with GITD epoxy plus instead of simpler custom programming I've been doing for months now, I chose to go with pre-programmed driver by professional programmer as a default option (but simpler programming without all that mumbo-jumbo is still available, of course, per personal request)...

:)

got it, thank you sir! you do some amazing work!