• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: McGizmo Ti Mule Hi CRI - price drop 8/6

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
I'm very new to the custom light scene, and have bought quite a few different LED types and beam pattern to see first hand what my preference is. Now, I'm selling these because I have more than I need. All of these have the 1x123 McClickie pak. Very little run time on them... They are all still running on the original battery I put in to test them out. The only one I've carried outside of the house was the XML, the other has been sitting on my office bookshelf and has take a journey into a pitch black the family room and kitchen.

1. McGizmo Ti Mule Hi CRI (Nichia 119 - 3 mode). Got this one under a month ago... Very clean, has a superficial scuff or two on body -- as I got it. $375 $360 SOLD shipped USPS Priority Mail within US-50.

2. McGizmo Ti Haiku XML. Got this a couple weeks before the Mule. A few minor scuffs -- no dents or deep scratches. $370 SOLD shipped USPS Priority Mail within US-50.

Pics can be seen here:
https://plus.google.com/u/2/photos/106912006904140099164/albums/6041980526160332833

You can search to see what I paid for them, and you'll see that I'm not trying to make money from this. Just passing on the lights to the next owner. :D

First one to post I'll take it takes precedence.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: 2 McGizmo Titanium lights

Sharp looking lights!
I wish that I had the coin right now to buy your lights.
They are also reasonably priced.
You shouldn't have a problem selling.
Good luck on your sales.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
WTS: 2 McGizmo Titanium lights

Haiku is SPF. Now SOLD.

Last edited:

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: 2 McGizmo Titanium lights

Thanks, Str8stroke. Your light shipped out this morning. Sent you PM with tracking info.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Ti Mule Hi CRI

It already shows Out For Delivery! That's fast shipping! Should be there when I get home. Free Bumpasaurus too! :poof:

EDIT::: Arrived safe & sound in great condition. Super great seller here. Thanks for the fine business. Pleasure doing business with m5yosh!

Last edited:

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, str8stroke. You've been a pleasure to work with as well! I hope you enjoy the new light in good health.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

PMs replied and now SPF to Nicrod

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Sold and shipped! Thank you Nicrod and CPF.