Armytek Tiara A1 vs A1 Pro

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking about getting a Tiara A1. But I notice there is the regular and Pro version. As far as I can tell the only differences are that the Pro has a magnetic tailcap and moonlight and strobe modes. Is there any other difference between the two, such as better build and/or optics on the Pro? Or are they the same otherwise?

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty much the same. To be honest I would have wished they just added the lower moonlight mode to the regular A1 and C1 and I would have had no use for the Pro models as the magnetic tailcap I could care less about ( wish they supplied the Pro models with non-magnetic tailcaps also. I have to avoid using the Pro models when I am wearing my automatic watch which does not like to be around anything magnetic) and no use for strobes. I could have saved myself some cash on both A1 and C1 pro and I have a 2nd Pro I bought just to determine of my original C1 pro was defective and it was and I'm still stuck with it.

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The build and optics are the same. The non-pro only has only got one firefly and three main modes, as you pointed out. It also hasn't got the colour LED indicators under the switch if these are important to you. Otherwise I think the non-pro is better value.

.. actually, I only own the non-pro version and it looks like Armytek have removed the 'LED colour indication' from the A1 pro feature list on their website, so I'm not sure if any of the tiaras have it.

Last edited: